New Muppet Youtube videos

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I love Rolling with the Skateboarding Dog! Fozzie, Rowlf, Gonzo and Rizzo hanging out on the beach--that's awesome! I love it when the Muppets get out and about like that.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
As i told my good friend Jim Lewis these profiles really make the Muppets more personal for us fans.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I accepted Rizzo's friendship request of course!

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
I have the honor of saying that Fozzie is my first ever Muppet friend on YouTube!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I have the honor of saying that Fozzie is my first ever Muppet friend on YouTube!
Haha that is fantastic! Rizzo is mine, and I'm friends with all of them on MySpace, which is AWESOME.

Also, if you'll browse through the Muppets' channels you'll notice that Rizzo has been making some rounds commenting on both Fozzie and Statler and Waldorf's pages. Chef has commented on Beaker's, and Sam on Gonzo's. This is just TOO cool.

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
Haha that is fantastic! Rizzo is mine, and I'm friends with all of them on MySpace, which is AWESOME.

Also, if you'll browse through the Muppets' channels you'll notice that Rizzo has been making some rounds commenting on both Fozzie and Statler and Waldorf's pages. Chef has commented on Beaker's, and Sam on Gonzo's. This is just TOO cool.
I KNOW. The Chef and Beaker must be really good friends. And you've forgotten to mention that Fozzie has commented on Rizzo's, and Statler 'n Waldorf on Fozzie's.

*sighs* I hope Fozzie takes my suggestion and tries children's birthday parties for a while...

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I loved Rizzo's comment about "the rat cook" or whatever. I had to remind him that he and the other rats worked at Pete's and other rats begged to have his fame. :stick_out_tongue:

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Wow; I hadn't bothered reading this thread until now. Glad that I have; I am a happy subscriber of Fozzie's channel.

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
UPDATE!: I am now also friends with Beaker, Rizzo, and Statler & Waldorf! This is SO awesome!

EDIT: I am now Gonzo's friend on both YouTube AND MySpace!