New Muppet Youtube videos

SgtGonzoPepper

Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHA! Rowlf was fantastic and I LOVE the shot of Rizzo running over. Just the little feet and the voice...perfect! Plus his moment with the pizza was spot-on. Just another reason why I love Rizzo and Rowlf. Plus it's always great to see the Muppets in the "real world".

Beauregard

Reaction score
I don't think that Rowlf came across as Dumb at all, rather he was being quick-witted in a laid-back way. His jokes were quick coming, but slowly delivered. Does that make sense?

I love it. And Rizzo's CUTE little feet!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Erherm... Hate to ask again... But, Prawny, could ya please send me this follow-up to the skateboarding dog? Tanks. :shifty: :sympathy:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks! :cool: Great video. Wonder what Beth'll think when she hears that line about the cat Rizzo saw. BTW: Did we ever find where that pizza smell was coming from? Spooking of which... *Sneaks off to get some pizza with pineapple and ham. Be back in half an hour or the next post's free.

Drtooth

Reaction score
BTW: Did we ever find where that pizza smell was coming from?
Indeed we did. In fact, instead of seeing Rowlf's stunt, we have Rizzo focus on someone eating pizza for 20 seconds or so.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Yesterday I received a MySpace message from Beaker... it reads as follows:

Why, hello there!
My name is Dr. Bunsen Honeydew. Beaky left this page up on the Muppet Labs workstation and I am just thrilled to discover the world of YouTube! Why, last time I found Beaker in a tube, it took over three days to extract him! Hmmm . . . I’m now noticing a great deal of activity on our IP address . . . perhaps related to these . . .

http://www. youtube. com/watch?v=_QGNvjyPntY

http://www. youtube. com/watch?v=iCgujnQsOsQ

Perhaps we should set up an account here at Muppet Labs? I would love to share some of our latest experiments, such as the one we’re currently conducting with hot ice . . . which reminds me why I came to the computer in the first place, to look up the number of a freezer burn ward! I was told to Googol it, but I always lose track somewhere around three billion.
Methinks more is coming... :excited:

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
O_O No. Flippin'. WAY.

BUNSEN! ? OMG, I'm gonna have a great time on YouTube and MySpace! 8D

*realizes something* Wait a minute... *re-reads her comment on Beaker's MySpace* *re-reads Prawnie's message from Bunsen* ... dude, are they listening to me? :confused: