New Muppet Youtube videos

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, they are. Trust noone! The potatoes have eyes, scorns have ears and scallions, erm, beards? There's a fungus...
*All: Among us!

Better tell Van Neuter to hurry up in the lab before the science nerds get in to make their video thingy.

Luke

Reaction score
Better tell Van Neuter to hurry up in the lab before the science nerds get in to make their video thingy.
Van Neuter, now thats who we need to see a Youtube channel of, doing some crazy experiments in the lab, lol.

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
Van Neuter, now thats who we need to see a Youtube channel of, doing some crazy experiments in the lab, lol.
He already has an embarrassing video up for everyone to see. (Christmas Party '93, from MT.) So yes, he needs to get an account. XP

Either they somehow know me... or I'm a freakin' psychic. O_O

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Phil Van Neuter is hilarious! Reckon Brian will still perform Sal and Phil?

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
Phil Van Neuter is hilarious! Reckon Brian will still perform Sal and Phil?
Mmm... not so sure about Phil. I remember reading somewhere that he thought that Phil was "the hardest puppet in the world to perform..." (MuppetFest, I believe...) So, we might see Phil, or we might not. It all depends on Brian. And Disney, to some extent...

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Mmm... not so sure about Phil. I remember reading somewhere that he thought that Phil was "the hardest puppet in the world to perform..." (MuppetFest, I believe...) So, we might see Phil, or we might not. It all depends on Brian. And Disney, to some extent...
Well when you see Phil or any of Brian's Muppets or even Puppet up for that matter. You can really see a lot of energy with them. Which i think the Muppets need more of.

Luke

Reaction score
It all depends on Brian. And Disney, to some extent...
True, I don't think Brian has worked with them since they were sold to Disney, aside one Telethon appearance as Sal. I guess they would have to hire him as a freelancer or something.

I hope we haven't seen the last of Brian's characters!

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
True, I don't think Brian has worked with them since they were sold to Disney, aside one Telethon appearance as Sal. I guess they would have to hire him as a freelancer or something.
Keep in mind, he is busy running the JHC now. I don't know if he can fix his schedule to go work with the Muppets at one point or another...

I hope we haven't seen the last of Brian's characters!
I hope we don't, either. Especially Sal. 'Cuz Johnny Fiama's YouTube channel would be nothing without that stupid monkey.