I Love the 90s MC thread

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Trends aren't really my think. Like Boober on FR, I march to the beat of my own drummer, as it were.
that's good! Anybody got anything else they remember? I lie the Game "Operation" as was mentioned above!

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Out of the 90's, I remember Hallmark finally getting a channel, Family Channel changing its name for the first time, Cartoon Network first starting as a station, etc.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Out of the 90's, I remember Hallmark finally getting a channel, Family Channel changing its name for the first time, Cartoon Network first starting as a station, etc.
Yeah! I remember all those things too.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
disney channel showed good shows like Dinosaurs :smirk: It was also a special channel you needed to pay for (at least our cable provider made you pay for it :stick_out_tongue:)

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
^ Yep, we had to pay extra for the Disney Channel. And once or twice a year it would be free for EVERYONE for about a week - a promotional gimmick to show you what they had to offer.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
And sometimes, I wish that Disney were back, because ever since Disney's become easy to aquire, it's put out shoddy programming in my honest opinion (a small set of shows notwithstanding).

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
but now their aim is at tweens, so its natural ayone over 13 might not enjoy disney :smirk:

just saying. I think sometimes people forget this

wwfpooh

Reaction score
But back then, Disney felt like something all could enjoy. If only they'd do so again.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
^ Yeah, they had a wide variety of stuff you could watch. I remember My Little Pony Tales, Babysitters Club, and movies like Kiki's Delivery Service off the top of my head.