Did anyone see that new Hannah Montanna episode?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I think people are putting a lot of pressure on Miley to be the one "good" teen idol, which isn't really fair.
Again, it seems to me that the world just simply WANTS to hate her for various reason, the whole pressure on her to be "the good teen idol" thing is why so many get a kick out of any controversy she finds herself in (ala photo scandals and everything).
What exactly is she apologizing for? The puppet episode or something else?...
It doesn't really matter, the audience never accept apologies from celebrities anyway; nobody accepted Michael "Kramer" Richards's apologies for his racial tirade, nobody accepted Mel Gibson's similar controversy, and I don't believe anybody accepted Jesse Jackson's apologies about his comments on Barack Obama.
Red said:
Oh, and is it just me or are those 'teen' stars getting younger and younger looking? :confused:
One of them looks ten -.-
It seems to me that everybody, in general, looks younger than they really are before fifty; believe it or not, Kenan and Kel were actually going on into their twenties at the time they were doing their sitcom and the original version of All That, many people still think Kathy Greenwood's in her early-to-mid thirties, and she's well into her forties now, and I have a friend who's in her early thirties, but I swear she looks eighteen-to-twenty!

A lot of it DOES have to do with the kind of lifestyle one lives, though.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I don't know what a flamer is? I'm not familiar with the term...

Redsonga

Reaction score
I don't know what a flamer is? I'm not familiar with the term...
A flamer is like a hater..you know, someone that picks on you or calls you names for no reason other than the fact that they enjoy it :boo::sympathy:.

Wiki says:

Flaming is the hostile and insulting interaction between Internet users. Flaming usually occurs in the social context of a discussion board, Internet Relay Chat (IRC) or even through e-mail. An Internet user typically generates a flame response to other posts or users posting on a site, and such a response is usually not constructive, does not clarify a discussion, and does not persuade others. Sometimes, flamers attempt to assert their authority, or establish a position of superiority over other users. Other times, a flamer is simply an individual who believes he or she carries the only valid opinion. This leads him or her to personally attack those who disagree. In some cases, flamers wish to upset and offend other members of the forum, in which case they can be called "trolls". Most often however, flames are angry or insulting messages transmitted by people who have strong feelings about a subject.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Oh, I see. I'm not very social on the Internet. Of course that would be hard to tell with my number of posts, heh! Try explaining that one... :stick_out_tongue:

Skye

Reaction score
Oh, I see. I'm not very social on the Internet. Of course that would be hard to tell with my number of posts, heh! Try explaining that one... :stick_out_tongue:
Yeah, but you're cute, so it's ok. :wink:

Anyway, about Miley, I think she wants to be a good kid but naturally the media is just looking for a scandal. Weird scandals and craziness sell, I guess. But they should really just leave her alone and let her be. Of course she will make some mistakes here and there... she's still so young. But just allow her to live her life.

Drtooth

Reaction score
It doesn't really matter, the audience never accept apologies from celebrities anyway; nobody accepted Michael "Kramer" Richards's apologies for his racial tirade, nobody accepted Mel Gibson's similar controversy, and I don't believe anybody accepted Jesse Jackson's apologies about his comments on Barack Obama.
I used to like Jesse Jackson until I realized how much of a freaking hypoctire he is. Michael Richards's career was destroyed when he said what he said, but Jesse Jackson is still a leader dispite his anti-semetic comments. He's one to talk on every issue.

Anyway, about Miley, I think she wants to be a good kid but naturally the media is just looking for a scandal. Weird scandals and craziness sell, I guess. But they should really just leave her alone and let her be. Of course she will make some mistakes here and there... she's still so young. But just allow her to live her life.
I haven't heard a single scandle outside of that long forgotten photo crap. Shell, even Jamie Lynn Spears bounced back after having premaritals as a teenager. Here show wasn't even cancelled. It shows how much power these horrible little tweencoms have over kid's television. They make so much money, one of their stars could eat live babies and still get renewed for another 3 seasons and have their own breakfast cereal.