Did anyone see that new Hannah Montanna episode?

Redsonga

Reaction score
Did it ever occur to you that it's just a TV show and everything is scripts?

Let's not get so bothered by such a thing especially when everything on it is script.
Well, tv shows have been known to hurt feelings, it's not that far out there..I mean even books can do the same and those are just words on paper..everything effects a real human being in someway, and there is at the same time no way to please everyone....
So making fun of one thing may be funny to one person and not another....I wish more people did not take many of the jokes done on Family Guy and other shows like it as fact (or close to it) though *sigh*. Just because you see something on tv does not make it so...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, tv shows have been known to hurt feelings, it's not that far out there..I mean even books can do the same and those are just words on paper..everything effects a real human being in someway, and there is at the same time no way to please everyone....
So making fun of one thing may be funny to one person and not another....I wish more people did not take many of the jokes done on Family Guy and other shows like it as fact (or close to it) though *sigh*. Just because you see something on tv does not make it so...
Red, you're just wasting your breath on someone who has NO feelings.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Anybody hear abut her latest antics. So a couple of Disney girls are in line to take her place. So tow of the alleged Miley replacements they did some You Tube thing where they are talking about Power Rangers and Make up and stuff. One of theres girls is ever dating her Ex-boyfriend apparently. But Miley in what seems out of spite and jealousy did and sort of mean spirited video mocking them.Than she apologies when it makes the news rounds and said that she was super sorry if she offended them and that they were having fun and just trying to promote their video and rigmarole... I mean hoy many times is she going to apologize to people and expect them to keep forgiving her?

But judge for yourself if you dare...

Demi Lovato And Selena Gomez

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhGEO9XDmis

The Miley And Mandy Show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fzX92p2czw&feature=related

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I think people are putting a lot of pressure on Miley to be the one "good" teen idol, which isn't really fair.

And if parents want a decent idol for their kids, they shouldn't turn to pretty teens on TV and assume it's all cool. I have little sympathy for parents in these cases, heh.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I do know what you mean. It's like evreyhting she says it instantly front page news. And that has to be no fun. Kids say dumb things all the time and she can not be a kid because everything she says or does is reported. I could never imagine what that would be like...

Redsonga

Reaction score
What exactly is she apologizing for? The puppet episode or something else?...
Oh, and is it just me or are those 'teen' stars getting younger and younger looking? :confused:
One of them looks ten -.-