Fraggle Rock Complete Series Collection coming this fall

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Not so much "asked" as informed them of my frustration. I wondered if it were true that I have to buy 1-3 all over again.

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Not so much "asked" as informed them of my frustration. I wondered if it were true that I have to buy 1-3 all over again.
Hmm. Well, they might have given you a stock response if you didn't ask a specific question about what their plans are. If you ask them a direct question, they usually give you a direct answer.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Well, I feel they gave me their plans, certainly. I mean, the tone of my post was rather specific. I wanted to know if S4 was coming out. I was upset about the idea that I'd have to re-buy.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Well, I feel they gave me their plans, certainly. I mean, the tone of my post was rather specific. I wanted to know if S4 was coming out. I was upset about the idea that I'd have to re-buy.
As are the rest of those who bought seasons 1-3.

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Don't give up the ship too quick. They haven't said they WON'T release Season 4 individually.

The important thing is to communicate directly with HIT. If you haven't already, write and specifically request a stand-alone Season 4. A mailed letter is best. Don't tell them you'll re-buy; tell them you're "considering" the complete series until you hear news about Season 4. The bottom line is, of course, that you want an individual Season 4.

It's very important for HIT to continue to hear from the loyal fans who are, from a business standpoint, the proven customers.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I don't want to sound like I'm griping, Matt, but I'm not talking to Elmo here. My email was very clear that I was upset about having to buy my DVDs over again. I mean, are they incapable of responding to an email over the level of:

"Dear HIT,
MAKE ... SEASON 4 ... ON ... DVD."?

Edit: I am a loyal fan ... one who is in school w/o employment and had a hard enough time affording what I've got. After all, if it were JUST for the "proven customers", you know, the ones who BOUGHT their DVDs, wouldn't they have just made a fancy S4 box?

Redsonga

Reaction score
I don't want to sound like I'm griping, Matt, but I'm not talking to Elmo here. My email was very clear that I was upset about having to buy my DVDs over again. I mean, are they incapable of responding to an email over the level of:

"Dear HIT,
MAKE ... SEASON 4 ... ON ... DVD."?

Edit: I am a loyal fan ... one who is in school w/o employment and had a hard enough time affording what I've got. After all, if it were JUST for the "proven customers", you know, the ones who BOUGHT their DVDs, wouldn't they have just made a fancy S4 box?
I agree:excited:! We are the ones that helped the first sets after all:sympathy:

Status
Not open for further replies.