Fraggle Rock Complete Series Collection coming this fall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I think it's really nice! But I have a question? Would the Australian season 4 come with the special features?

but in the end, I would have boughten both the complete box set and stand alone seasons anyway, so...
Yeah, it one thing to have a choice to buy both things. But it's another thing to be forced to buy only what they are selling you.

I hate hate HATE corporate responses like this. When a company responds like this it sends a clear message: "We don't have to care about you enough to respond to you. Hopefully you will be aware of this fact in the future."
What I am afraid is going to happen is that a whole lot of people will go out and buy this one, and then they will release the separate one after everyone already owns it. I really hope this does not happen.

I just got this email:

[/font][/color]

Translation: Sux 2 B U

[/color]
Boo-yah! You hit right no the nose!:stick_out_tongue:

zns

Reaction score
The box art looks very beautiful. I just hope that the original bonus features are still included here from the original individual sets, since I am thinking about selling all three of them for this big set.

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
The Australian Season 4 has no special features, and a few episodes on it are repeats from Season 3. It just has to do with how the seasons/episodes are divvied up, but all the remaining episodes are there.

Out of curiosity, about how long did it take the people here to get their form-letter response from HIT after initially emailing them?

Redsonga

Reaction score
The Australian Season 4 has no special features, and a few episodes on it are repeats from Season 3. It just has to do with how the seasons/episodes are divvied up, but all the remaining episodes are there.
And because I really want them it is worth it to me :excited:

vaati64

Reaction score

Out of curiosity, about how long did it take the people here to get their form-letter response from HIT after initially emailing them?

well, I didn't get a letter response, but it took them 2 and a half weeks (18 days) to respond to my email. I did send them a letter as well, which I sent off about 2 weeks ago as well, but have yet to get a response to that

muppet baby

Reaction score

I did not know any of that was going on with the austaian verions i have seen it on the net in some stores . wow i am glad to know this because when i really like something i like to get other nations verisons of things sometimes .:smile:

Redsonga

Reaction score
I did not know any of that was going on with the austaian verions i have seen it on the net in some stores . wow i am glad to know this because when i really like something i like to get other nations verisons of things sometimes .:smile:
As far as not having extras goes I think I would rather go without them than pay an extra hundred dollars or so for them:embarrassed:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
when i really like something i like to get other nations verisons of things sometimes
You do know the Aussies basically get the USA/Canada version of the series as an import practically, right? XD

Redsonga

Reaction score
You do know the Aussies basically get the USA/Canada version of the series as an import practically, right? XD
That's why is is good to get their version of things if you can't find it in the US IMHO :coy:

Status
Not open for further replies.