True or False

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Does anyone else want to make a statement?
Make a statement? What is this, a courtroom?

Okay. In Walt Disney's Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, three of the Dwarfs' names begin with the letter D. This will test your Disney knowledge. :big_grin:
False, there was only Doc and Dopey, so that's two.

True of false. Lucille Ball and Vivian Vance actually were best friends in real life.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Make a statement? What is this, a courtroom?
I mean make a true or false statement Snowthy. :smile:

Congratulations on your answer. You are a Disney expert.:big_grin:

Somebody else please feel free to answer Snowth's statement. I'd only be having another guess anyway.:wink:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Same, as I wouldn't know the answer to that one.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Doc, Dopey, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy, Sneezy. Only two have D's in their name, so the answer's false, it would seem.
Snowth got it right first Pooh. But thank you for spelling the answer out like that.
I had considered doing that myself, but didn't. I must have sub-consciously felt somebody else would. :big_grin: :wink:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Correct, they weren't exactly friends, but they weren't exactly rivals either; their television alter-egos may have always been the best-of-friends, but off camera, their real-life personalities didn't really click too well. Apparently, Vivian even once said "I'm going to have to learn to love that b!+c#"

And for the record, Vivian Vance and William Frawley actually hated each other in real life as well, Frawley apparently has said that Vivian's voice annoyed him more than anything else in the world.

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Wow, I didn't know that.

True or False: The videogame Resident Evil 4 has no zombies in it.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
And for the record, Vivian Vance and William Frawley actually hated each other in real life as well, Frawley apparently has said that Vivian's voice annoyed him more than anything else in the world.
That's very interesting.