True or False

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Correct, they weren't exactly friends, but they weren't exactly rivals either; their television alter-egos may have always been the best-of-friends, but off camera, their real-life personalities didn't really click too well. Apparently, Vivian even once said "I'm going to have to learn to love that b!+c#"

And for the record, Vivian Vance and William Frawley actually hated each other in real life as well, Frawley apparently has said that Vivian's voice annoyed him more than anything else in the world.
I heard Lucille Ball got worse when Desi was messing around with other women during the last few years of "I Love Lucy" which drove Lucy off her rocker.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I heard Lucille Ball got worse when Desi was messing around with other women during the last few years of "I Love Lucy" which drove Lucy off her rocker.
Desi Arnez WAS a bit of a womanizer, that's no lie; in fact, it's been said that their marriage was already on the rocks before I Love Lucy, and that they both agreed to do the show in hopes that it would save their crumbling marriage, but again, eventually, he was still a bit of a womanizer.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Wow, I didn't know that.

True or False: The videogame Resident Evil 4 has no zombies in it.
Very interesting. But I'd just like to bring Colby's statement back to our attention.
Ilikemuppets says False. Is he right Colby?

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
He was incorrect. RE4 dose not have any zombies, but infected villagers called Ganados (among other weird and scary things)

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Sure! but I think it's still Colbynfriends turn in less he would like to give somebody else one.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
That's just what I was going to say. Of course you can play Sargey. :big_grin:

The rules are that Colby gets a second turn because William guessed the answer wrong. If he says he would like to forego for somebody else, or if he doesn't reply in any case within 4 days, anybody else may feel free to make the next statement. We'd be happy to have you join us Sargey. :smile:

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Someone else can have a turn. happy true-or-false-ing everyone.:big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
All rightey.
Mort Walker's famous comic strip character Beetle Bailey has always been a soldier.