True or False

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Technically false. In practically every story-book I've come across The Tar Baby Account features Brer Fox on his own. Walt Disney added Brer Bear to his version of the tale.

Here's another one then. The classic horror novel Dracula was written by Bram Stoker.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Technically false. In practically every story-book I've come across The Tar Baby Account features Brer Fox on his own. Walt Disney added Brer Bear to his version of the tale.

Here's another one then. The classic horror novel Dracula was written by Bram Stoker.

That I know is true.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Right you are, so now you are free to get your teeth into thinking about a statement of your own.:eek::scary::big_grin:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
True or false, when I was young, I used to watch cartoons when I got out of school? (Back when cartoons came on in the afternoons)

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
If you were just like me when I was at that age ryhoyarbie, then the answer will be true. :big_grin:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
If ryhoyarbie was like any of us 80's/90's babies, the answer would be true, obviously. XD

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Okay so it's my turn again. :smile:

Muppet Show guest stars Peter Sellers and Spike Milligan knew each other very well.