True or False

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
I don't know I was guessing. I don't even know who Nack the Weasel is. :embarrassed:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I don't know I was guessing. I don't even know who Nack the Weasel is. :embarrassed:
Oh., that I just gave away the answer, lol! Well in that case the answer is true and I think that is the only game where Nack appears. He's kind of like knuckles and he set's up traps all around the island, only he's a weasel.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Heres a quote from wikipedia

Fang the Sniper

For information on the version of Fang as seen in the American Sonic the Hedgehog comics, see Minor villains in Sonic the Hedgehog (comic series)#Nack the Weasel. For his appearance in Sonic the Comic, see List of characters in Sonic the Comic#Nack the Weasel.

Fang the Sniper in Sonic the Fighters.

Fang the Sniper (ファング・ザ・スナイパー, Fangu za Sunaipā?),[42] also known as Nack the Weasel,[43] is a purple wolf weasel[44] that first appeared in the Game Gear video game Sonic Triple Trouble. His character is a treasure hunter in search of the Chaos Emeralds; however he doesn't know of their true power and merely wants to sell them for profit.[43] He is a slick[44], sneaky and mischievious[42] character who will steal the Emeralds for an easier job.[43] Fang tries hard to outwit others, but is held back by naivety and often fails.[42] He is often seen with his air-bike, the Marvelous Queen.
The character was known as "Fang the Sniper" in the Japanese game, Sonic & Tails 2,[42] but was named "Nack the Weasel" in the English version, Sonic Triple Trouble.[43] "Nack" was used in the comic books he also appears in. Games released after Sonic Triple Trouble have called him "Fang", regardless of language.
Fang the Sniper has appeared in Sonic Triple Trouble, Sonic Drift 2, Tails Adventures, and Sonic the Fighters. In addition, he was set to appear in Sonic X-treme as a boss character, but did not due to its cancellation. He was also mentioned in a DVD-ROM Flash comic that came with Sonic and the Secret Rings.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
It seemed to me like he was just a sort of replacement for Knuckles as Triple Trouble came out along with Sonic 3.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh man, I almost forgot about this thread...

Okay, I got a good one for you guys, though it might throw you off, but here it goes...

True or false - the set of Hogan's Heroes was used to film sleaze.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yes, but not regarding actor Bob Crane's homemade stags, but rather after the show finished production in the 70s, another production company obtained the rights to use the set for a WW2 movie about a female mad scientist running a prison/medical camp, and... let's just say, giving her prisoners the "Bob Barker treatment" if you know what I mean.

I never saw it thankfully, but I read up about it... I wonder how HH fans reacted to see "Stalag 13" transformed in such a manner?

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Okay I'll let you go again. I don't feel like making up a question at the moment and then coming back and answering it. My mind is warped out from grading papers for several hours today at school.