What do you really want to see from the Classic Muppets?

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
I'm trying to think of what rides would be "no more" from the special. I know they rode Thunder Mountain, and that's still there. I think I'm going to need to search for my tape.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I'm trying to think of what rides would be "no more" from the special. I know they rode Thunder Mountain, and that's still there. I think I'm going to need to search for my tape.
A lot Fantasyland & Tommorowland rides have gone by the wayside.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
It is. Will must've been thinking of another ride.
I wasn't saying that it was gone or anything. I'm just saying that it is one of their classic rides and that if they wanted to show the park now days that would include additions that have been added to the park sense.

Redsonga

Reaction score
I wasn't saying that it was gone or anything. I'm just saying that it is one of their classic rides and that if they wanted to show the park now days that would include additions that have been added to the park sense.
I still say there is nothing wrong with just putting it on DVD untouched, many many movies have settings in them that have changed ten times more than Disneyworld ever has since then...and they show the Full House episode where they visit Disneyworld over and over all the time, why not the Muppets visit to?:stick_out_tongue:

Redsonga

Reaction score
They no longer need to visit. They're family now. XD
But they did visit once and it was a great visit and it should be on DVD :stick_out_tongue:! If the Disneyworld Full House episode can be played to death on tv to this day and put on DVD, it should be no trouble for the muppets to sell their trip :smile:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
But they did visit once and it was a great visit and it should be on DVD :stick_out_tongue:! If the Disneyworld Full House episode can be played to death on tv to this day and put on DVD, it should be no trouble for the muppets to sell their trip :smile:
Good point. What I didn't like about the special was that Mickey seemed to be the only toon present. Where were Minnie, Pluto, Goofy, Donald, Daisy, Horace, & Clarabelle at?

muppet baby

Reaction score
I first want to say that yes it would be great to get the Muppet Babies at least on DVD, and at the most there own new show. I think though it is going to take some time for that to happen. I think that what Disney is trying to do right now in Re- intorduce the classic Muppet show Muppets. Now some of the things they have done may not have been in the best interest for the Muppets (Mostly Oz even though I personaly liked it) The Muppets need to get better grounded, and then we would be more likely to see Disney work on the other proporties it bought from Henson. Bear and the Muppet babies.
I really love the idea that you put out of the fact that it would be nice to have the muppet babies with a new show wow that would be so great and u know, i think u are right yes they need to get the muppets a little more off the ground . They are doing a great job so far .

wwfpooh

Reaction score
And to get them off the ground, they a need a balance of old and new, instead of just one or the other.

Beauregard

Reaction score
They no longer need to visit. They're family now. XD
They just need to add a new scene at the end where Mickey gives them an offer they cannot refuse. And then end on black with evil laughter....Mwahahahah!

But seriously, Disney is finally doing a good job with them...Even in terms of simply merchandising, I've never seen Muppet Birthday Cards and things before now.