What do you really want to see from the Classic Muppets?

wwfpooh

Reaction score
It was one my fav movies that starred Miss Ham Hocks...*snickers*

*is karate chopped by said sow*

RedPiggy

Reaction score
wwfpooh said:
Point taken. But I don't think the frog himself would care too much for the triangled relationship. He would have to choose between them both and in the end, one would feel hurt & it would be hard to see that happens to our beloved Muppets, because it is hard enough for real people to go through.
But if Kermit and Skeeter decided to mess with Piggy some, it could get interesting. Kermit's not averse to playing with Piggy's emotions.

Redsonga

Reaction score
But if Kermit and Skeeter decided to mess with Piggy some, it could get interesting. Kermit's not averse to playing with Piggy's emotions.
And like I said, having to fight for your frog in a way that can't just be solved with a hi-ya is bound to bring back depth of character :excited::coy:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
And like I said, having to fight for your frog in a way that can't just be solved with a hi-ya is bound to bring back depth of character :excited::coy:
Of course. But since Skeeter is off exploring the Amazon, such an idea won't be likely to happen soon. :stick_out_tongue:

Redsonga

Reaction score
Of course. But since Skeeter is off exploring the Amazon, such an idea won't be likely to happen soon. :stick_out_tongue:
*lol* Well, I've never known new shows to stand behind canon they made over ten years ago (of course the muppets are different)..at least with little things and supporting characters...Besides, you can always come back from the Amazon, nature show hosts do it all the time:excited:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
*lol* Well, I've never known new shows to stand behind canon they made over ten years ago (of course the muppets are different)..at least with little things and supporting characters...Besides, you can always come back from the Amazon, nature show hosts do it all the time:excited:
Point taken. Say Skeeter gets an all-new segment to herself (nature-related via her exploratory nature) and Piggy feels snubbed, because Skeeter segment takes over what would have been her self-professed star billing.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Point taken. Say Skeeter gets an all-new segment to herself (nature-related via her exploratory nature) and Piggy feels snubbed, because Skeeter segment takes over what would have been her self-professed star billing.
That would be something to see..and it would put 'new' blood into the cast without them having to make up yet another new character :smile:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
That would be something to see..and it would put 'new' blood into the cast without them having to make up yet another new character :smile:
So I take it you like the idea? I thought it would be a keen idea myself.