Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 39

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh... Anytime Snowth.

And Drtooth, "puerco" means pig only in slang terms, sort of similar to "jerk" or "slob" or with enough strength behind it, "disgusting" or "revolting".
And before you ask... I think a suitable translation of HBO's Crashbox's The Revolting Slob, though not literally exact would be something along the lines of "¡Que puerco!" or "¡Que Asco!"

mikebennidict

Reaction score
[

[*]Sesame Workshop's new logo is more viewer-friendly; the "house/lightning/stars" graphic means less to casual fans, than Muppet graphics from Sesame Street itself.[/LIST]The bad points:

What do you mean more viewer friendly?

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
I love it! Including the clay animation of Ernie and Bert! Can you list the new episode of new season of Sesame Street! I don't know the episode#4182 Hurry You're Running out of time. I don't know this is about this yet!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I didn't even see an Ernie and Bert claymation piece today, is it not supposed to be an everyday thing or something?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
.Awkward seeing 123 now having a back door... now THAT'S just weird!
Well, I don't think we've seen that area from that angle, so maybe there was one the whole time. Plus, if there wasn't a back door, how else would they get in they forgot their key? :stick_out_tongue:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Hopefully, with Abby as one of the gang now, the whole Sesame (Muppet) gang--Abby herself, The Count, Big Bird, Cookie Monster, Baby Bear, Zoe, Telly, Grover, Ernie & Bert, and of course Elmo (and any others missed)--can be used more often.

Drtooth

Reaction score
And Drtooth, "puerco" means pig only in slang terms, sort of similar to "jerk" or "slob" or with enough strength behind it, "disgusting" or "revolting".

Ah... Hense why the Dominican woman in Scrubs calling Piggy a "puerca" in VMX. Thanks for clearing that up. High School Spanish only goes so far...

I didn't even see an Ernie and Bert claymation piece today, is it not supposed to be an everyday thing or something?
Yeah, I think it may be on every other episode or something. I think it should alternate with Murray had a little Lamb... but we won't know what else is going on until the rest of the season airs.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, I don't think we've seen that area from that angle, so maybe there was one the whole time.
It wasn't; that side wall there of 123 where the fire escape has been cut in half this year to allow the garden back there behind it and Gina's office (which has been pushed forward a bit) to have a lot more space, which will allow for a back door.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Episode: 4162 Telly's New Shoes

Enjoyed everybit of this street scene. Telly and Abby cool to see them in this scene. I loved Neil and his fairyness. He made me laugh to when he would ask Chris to do what he wanted not only to get delay it all.

Murray always funny to watch with his lamb and can't get enough of this.

Grover was awsome with the word of today. Loved Gabi and her feet about the letter S and the # of the day. This is how i remember seeing the older SS back in the day.

My grips are i wished there was a street song or scene that kinda connect with the story. But i understand.

Tomorrow's episode should be fun to watch. Can't wait.

somethingofafan

Reaction score
Okay, from my dictionary:

pollo: (zool) chick, (culin) chicken
gallina: hen
gallo: rooster

puerco: (adj) dirty, filthy; (animal) pig
cerdo: (animal) pig; (persona) pig, swine

Cross-checking with another dictionary pretty much confirmed this.