Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 39

wwfpooh

Reaction score
It seems SW made be having some episode issues.

ISNorden

Reaction score
Yeah, something seems fishy when they've dropped the usual pattern for new episodes this year (M/W/F one week, T/Th another, and so on). You think it's a matter of production, getting the new tapes to stations, or both?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
Anyway, I got Episode # 4137 today as well.
Same here. Maybe they heard my cry for missing Episode 4166 - Max the Magician. Weeeeeeeee! I won't have to wait long after all. *grabs some snacks and drinks and sits down again by the TV* This is going to be great.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Maybe it's a company thing: They're required to show only so many new episodes within an allotted time.
It's more likely a PBS thing. I mean, who's idea was it to only have 26 episodes a season? PBS! They feel they needn't spend that much on a series if they can rerun the episodes over and over and make new episodes stretch out over a year.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
It's more likely a PBS thing. I mean, who's idea was it to only have 26 episodes a season? PBS! They feel they needn't spend that much on a series if they can rerun the episodes over and over and make new episodes stretch out over a year.
In fact, the numbers of episoes between season 34 - 38 is the equivilant of the old SS seasons (130 episodes).