Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 39

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Are you from PA too? I'm thinking maybe it's just in that area.
No, I'm not from there but I got the season premier too!

And tutter_fan, the drums episode or Elmo's World is the one thaty shows with this episode.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
So, it's not just PA. Now I know it's not just me. Lol. I guess there's less than a 50 percent chance I'll get "Telly the Tiebreaker" today. (sigh)

hemlock

Reaction score
I check the schedule on my local public TV station website and it said that #4169 airs today and #4170 on Friday.

Steve

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Maybe it's a company thing: They're required to show only so many new episodes within an allotted time.
Yeah. I just wish I had someway of knowing when. Even the website for my local station says that they were supposed to air new episodes next week. As of now, the only means of finding out is turning on the TV and checking when the show is on.

wiley207

Reaction score
I haven't been able to see any of the other new episodes after 4165! My schedule guide had all the episode names mixed up, and they've been just airing Season 38 episodes! (I can tell because they use the same opening shot of Murray Monster over and over, while the Season 39 ones use different shots).

SSLFan

Reaction score
My schedule has been jacked up these past few days,lol. Today I got 4137. Yesterday it was the season 38 premire.

Really crazy.