Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 39

StarrFilter

Reaction score
i love everything about the new season. it's sooo... current. i just hope that bert and ernie don't stop appearing in muppet form on the show... :frown:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Yup! That's the Culprit! :stick_out_tongue:
I'm sorry if my posting ways have offended you, Will. And I certainly do not just post to up my post count. A lot of the time, when I post, it is when I have something constructive to say or have something to add to a post made by another member.

muppet baby

Reaction score
i love everything about the new season. it's sooo... current. i just hope that Bert and Ernie don't stop appearing in Muppet form on the show... :frown:
Yep i am with you i sure hope they not stop appearing in Muppet form either i mean the clay animation is neat and all ( ok i will admit that the only way that i liked that for a long time is with the California raisins and everything else that i saw with that i for some reason could not get into ) When i saw Bert and Ernie it changed it is very cute , but i say all that to say that i am with you though to say that i really hope that they go back to the original Muppet version the original version is the best i miss it very much .:wink:

Drtooth

Reaction score
In fact, the numbers of episoes between season 34 - 38 is the equivilant of the old SS seasons (130 episodes).

One new season of Arthur was just a Week's worth of episodes, for example. Figure they had enough to rerun, they didn't need a large ammount of new episodes. And they don't even seem to air those new episodes, either!

wwfpooh

Reaction score
But if Sesame runs out of ideas, what will the state of the Street become?

muppet baby

Reaction score
But if Sesame runs out of ideas, what will the state of the Street become?
I hate to say this but i was wondering the same thing i mean i HOPE THAT IS NOT TRUE SORRY I DON'T MEAN TO SOUND LIKE I AM SCEAMING I MEAN I NOT IT IS JUST THAT I WANT TO SAYYYYYYYYYYYYY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I HOPE NOT I JUST HOPE THAT THEY ARE NOT THOUGH FILMING FOR THE YEAR AND THAT IS ALL THAT IS GOING ON .:embarrassed::smile: I JUST WANT TO SAY I WILL NEVER GET TIRED OF OUR FAVERITE STREET .