Season 39 Character Questions

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks. The twonsfolk were, if any, the background Muppets that showed up to sing the yodeling chorus of María the Cowgirl's theme before she moved on to meet the Cactus.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Thanks. The twonsfolk were, if any, the background Muppets that showed up to sing the yodeling chorus of María the Cowgirl's theme before she moved on to meet the Cactus.
There weren't. They basically just cut back to Gordon, Elmo, Big Bird, and Abby singing.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Today's list.

Episode 4184: The Cookie Touch.
The Fairy Cookie Person
The Old Lady Whose Hat was Turned into a Cookie
Tiffany
Alice
The Cake

:insatiable:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
The cake was the same one from Elmo's World: Birthdays.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I think the old lady was reused too. I seem to remember her from that episode where Elmo plays school, and she'd be the old woman that was one of Alan's customers.

And the Cookie Fairy wore a crown made of long and small round cookies, a ruffle striped beige dress (that looks like a sort of cookie that I can't put my finger on right now) with cookies around the neck hole, and regular pink wings. And her wand was pretty obvious... a stick with a cookie at the end. A Chocolate Chip one at that (One shaped like a star would have been funnier)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Only one from Episode 4185: The Helpabots.
Rico the Robot

Drtooth

Reaction score
You forgot Panicky guy that needed to say the Alphabet... he was an orange Guy Smiley AM with a green round nose, pink lids brown mustache, eye brows, and balding hair. He wore a yellow checked suit and a red tie.

But Rico the Robot looked pretty much a lot like Iron Giant. He had a hinged mouth. a roundish head, red eyes on some sort of a binocular looking eye base. He had three rivets in an upward arch on his chest and a large round green light on his torso.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Today's list.
Episode 4186: Baby Bear's New Babysitter.
The Shiny Singing Shoe
The Dancing Robot, or was that Rico again?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yeah, they reused Rico. I hope to see him reused more in next season.

And the shoe was a blue open toed blue heal with eyes with pink lids and lashes at the top or the "Tongue" (or whatever that part is called on a high heal) and a pair of red lips controlled by a rod just above the toe

Drtooth

Reaction score
BUMP Abby in Wonderland

Just in case no one has done this for you yet, 2 characters from Abby in Wonderland:

The Bottle- a glass bottle with a golden bottle cap- it looked like it was made of wood or something, it had a hinged mouth that opened inward, standard eyes, and 2 floating black eyebrows that moved

The Cookie- A small brown cookie that looked like a smiley face with 2 chocolate chip (or possibly brown M&M) eyes.\

There was also a King, Prince and Princess, but I didn't get that good a look at them.