Season 39 Character Questions

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Today's list.

Episode 4173: Abby Thinks Oscar is a Prince.
Prince Oscar
Eric.
Peasant Girl
The Evil Grouch Fairy.
Prince Oscar's Subjects
Jack Black Chicken

Drtooth

Reaction score
Prince Oscar was basically Oscar in prince's clothing with striaght, groomed fur. He had some fur on his chin that looked like a beard.

The Fairy Grouch person was Grundgetta as a fairy.

The subjects were, a purple rod arm am with a large orange triangle nose,blue eye lids, a long black Wario/ Dick Dastdardly mustache,short black hair and a golden paige uniform.

A Pumpkin AM with a small round red nose, and it was covered in white and red robes.

The Girl was also a purple rod armed AM with a diamond shaped head with a blue round nose, orange hair, and wearing a white maiden uniform.

And Eric was a Fat blue AM with red peasant clothes and grey/black hair. I didn't get too good of a look at him, and the PBS logo was sort of blocking his face.

And the Jack Black Chicken was the Super Chicken with Jack's goatee and mustache and black hair.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Today's list.

Episode 4179: The Sesame Street Bird Games.
Jeff Foxworthy Muppet
Miriam Chesswick
Megan the Chicken
Jennifer the Chicken
Kyle the Chicken
Brittney the Chicken
Tanduri the Chicken

Drtooth

Reaction score
Jeff Foxworthy- Pumpkin AM, light brown hair, mustache and eye brows, green eye lids, wire frame glasses, cheap looking brown suit and red tie.

Miriam- lavender live hand AM with blue eye lids with lashes, small round red nose, blond "beehive" hair, ugly pink dress, ugly cheap gold earrings. I.e. stereotype of midwestern game show contestant

The Chickens
Megan- Super Chicken
Kyle- Black rooster
Tandoori- small white big eyed chicken.
Brittney and Jennifer were standard brown hens.

The number 11/letter V- orange with the eyes and sculpted in mouth on it's right side. (note, two puppets were used for the transformation... the V split at the diagonal bottom, but when turning into the 11, it had straight ends, not angled.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Today's list.

Episode 4180: Elmo Wants to be Like Gordon.
Humpty Dumpty puppets, not sure if these should be added.
Grover's Pet Guinea Pig.
Elmo's World: The Groucho Marx Glasses.
Elmo's World: The Secret Word Duck.

Drtooth

Reaction score
The Humpty Dumpty is new... he had muppet eyes with orange lids, a small white nose to match his face, his mouth opened like regular puppets, like it cut the egg in half, and a brown suit with a white shirt and collar and a big green ribbon. HE had a fake black mustache and a fake brown bald cap.

I'm sure the horses and men were used before, one knight was pink and wore a brown horse, the other was green and rose a grey horse. And they also had fake mustaches and bald caps... the Knights wore the caps on top of their helmets (!)

Gunnie Pig... well, it was basically a large blond brown wig with a small mouth flap underneath.

The glasses were Groucho glasses (the kid with the eye brows), but with a flesh toned mouth hanging out from behind the mustache, flesh toned lids on the lenses and green irises.

Secret word Duck- standard Mallard.

There was also 2 new duck puppets used in Elmo's duck song. One was the same as the standard white duck, but it had a small tuft of wispy pink hair, and it had a cool grey body.

The other was a small yellow duck with orange stripes on the sides of his eyes.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Today's list.

Episode 4182: Hurry Up, You're Running Out of Time!
Hannah, Guy Smiley's Assistant.
Denny the Distractor (Gilbert Goddfried)

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'll throw in the contestant (when Telly was watching) at no extra charge. I didn't get a great look at his body, but I can tell you he's a green diamond AM, with a pink tear shaped nose, light brown hair and eyebrows, and he wore Don Music's glasses.

Denny was Gilbert Gottfried, and he was wearing a wild outfit. A shirt with green and yellow checker patterns, a red vest, a large red drum on his back, and he wore a blue bike helmet with a large rubber duckie wearing a yellow rain hat on it.

And the lovely assistant Hanna was a lavender rod arm AM with long blond hair, blue lash eye lids, and a small round pink nose. She had 3 costume changes... a green small dress, a blue 2 piece bathing suit (with a pink bathing cap) and lastly a golden small dress.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Today's list.

Episode 4183: María the Cowgirl.
María the Cowgirl
Amigo, María's Hobby Horse.
Western Townfolk
The Cactus
The Tumbleweed
Bad Duck
Elmo's World: Wilbur the Foal

Drtooth

Reaction score
Maria the Cowgirl was Maria in a standard Brown cowboy/girl suit with the vest and hat the same color. She had a red bandana. Her Hobby Horse was a light brown wooden painted horse with white yarn hair. Didn't look muppet like at all.

The Cactus was a large green Cactus with limbs (I don't know what the ones with limbs are called, nor do I know what the smaller round melon shaped ones are called.... anyone know a botanist?) with red eye lids and a downward arched carved in mouth.

The Tumbleweed had brown eyes with lashes, and a downward arched flap mouth.

And Bad duck was the standard white duck with a black mustache and a black hat.

I didn't notice any towns folk (nothing was shown in the story outside of the Cactus, Bad Duck, and Tumbleweed).

And I might as well add the three t's in the musical number. They were CGI, but designed by Henson.

They were all white capital T's (The band that sang it, as far as I can remember, is Plain White T's)

The first one (the singer) had blue lids, black eyebrows, and a large pink teardrop nose.

The second one (Timmy?) had a big green round nose and a small black goatee. He wore a black T shirt with the letter T on it

Tina, had a small pink round nose, and wore a purple dress, and a purple tamoshanter.