1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Season 39 Character Questions

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by The Count, Aug 11, 2008.

1. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Thanks. The twonsfolk were, if any, the background Muppets that showed up to sing the yodeling chorus of María the Cowgirl's theme before she moved on to meet the Cactus.
  2. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

There weren't. They basically just cut back to Gordon, Elmo, Big Bird, and Abby singing.
  3. The Count

Today's list.

Episode 4184: The Cookie Touch.
    The Fairy Cookie Person
    The Old Lady Whose Hat was Turned into a Cookie
    Tiffany
    Alice
    The Cake

:insatiable:
  4. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

The cake was the same one from Elmo's World: Birthdays.
  5. Drtooth

I think the old lady was reused too. I seem to remember her from that episode where Elmo plays school, and she'd be the old woman that was one of Alan's customers.

And the Cookie Fairy wore a crown made of long and small round cookies, a ruffle striped beige dress (that looks like a sort of cookie that I can't put my finger on right now) with cookies around the neck hole, and regular pink wings. And her wand was pretty obvious... a stick with a cookie at the end. A Chocolate Chip one at that (One shaped like a star would have been funnier)
  6. The Count

Only one from Episode 4185: The Helpabots.
    Rico the Robot
  7. Drtooth

You forgot Panicky guy that needed to say the Alphabet... he was an orange Guy Smiley AM with a green round nose, pink lids brown mustache, eye brows, and balding hair. He wore a yellow checked suit and a red tie.

But Rico the Robot looked pretty much a lot like Iron Giant. He had a hinged mouth. a roundish head, red eyes on some sort of a binocular looking eye base. He had three rivets in an upward arch on his chest and a large round green light on his torso.
  8. The Count

Today's list.
    Episode 4186: Baby Bear's New Babysitter.
    The Shiny Singing Shoe
    The Dancing Robot, or was that Rico again?
  9. Drtooth

Yeah, they reused Rico. I hope to see him reused more in next season.

And the shoe was a blue open toed blue heal with eyes with pink lids and lashes at the top or the "Tongue" (or whatever that part is called on a high heal) and a pair of red lips controlled by a rod just above the toe
  10. Drtooth

BUMP Abby in Wonderland

Just in case no one has done this for you yet, 2 characters from Abby in Wonderland:

The Bottle- a glass bottle with a golden bottle cap- it looked like it was made of wood or something, it had a hinged mouth that opened inward, standard eyes, and 2 floating black eyebrows that moved

The Cookie- A small brown cookie that looked like a smiley face with 2 chocolate chip (or possibly brown M&M) eyes.\

There was also a King, Prince and Princess, but I didn't get that good a look at them.
  11. Oscarfan

I got it.

The Prince
    -A lavender Muppet with messy brown hair, a crown, brown eyebrows, a small green nose, white puffy collar and a green suit
    The Princess
    -A Green Muppet with brown hair, a crown, blue eyelids, a small pink nose and a light brown outfit
    The King
    -Fat Blue, bulgy eyes, big green nose, black mustache and hair and a dark green outfit.
  12. The Count

No... Forgot it was airing today at SST's regular airtime. Was taking care of some computer stuff with my brother.

The Bottle and The Cookie, nice to see that. Chapter 2 or 3 from the book, where Alice drinks the bottle to shrink and eats the cookie to grow to get the key to unlock the gardeen door.
    The King, Prince and Princess... Were these non-descript royalty members? Or did they have a carded connection to each other? Would've thought they'd dispense with those characters since Oscar was the Grouch (King) of Hearts. Would've had him as the King and Grungetta as the Queen of Hearts myself, but I'm an avid Alice afficionado.

If you can help with the rest of the cast from the special, then post here please. Thanks.
    :batty:
  13. Oscarfan

Not sure about their relationship. They were only mentioned in Abby's song and showed up on the street to sing back-up.
  14. Drtooth

They were not at all related to the story. They basically popped up during Abby's opening number about wanting her own fairy tale, and she sang something about a Princess, prince and king.

I do recall that the King was a fat blue AM with Beaker eyes and a long oval nose... I want to saw it was green, but I'd have to double check. He had gray balding hair. And I think the prince and princess were both diamond green AM's. I'm not sure if they were used before or not.
  15. The Count

Ah... Thanks buddy. Now I rully have to watch this special, along with Letters To Santa.
  16. Drtooth

I forgot one other thing... the "underlings" of the Grouch of hearts...

Basically just the same stock grouches they always use (2 Greyish ones, the brownish one, and the green one with balding gray hair) dressed with large playing cards (I think all spades) over their bodies. I wouldn't be surprised if they used most of them directly from the Scramalot sketch.
  17. The Count

*Bump as I'm gathering these up, for finding the thread easier.