Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks. Here's what I got.

Episode 4170: Baby Bear's Birthday.
Carly
Sophie
Stevens
The AM's who wished Dorothy a happy birthday

And as for that AM from the beginning... His name's Stevens, performed by David Stevens who is the second puppeteer/performer cast in the Broadway version of Emmet Otter. How do I know this? He was a guest of Steve Swanson's on the MuppetCast Episode 76 this past Sunday, September 21.

Hope this helps and have a good day.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I remember seeing a tall African American kid and a Shorter, blonde caucasian girl... can't remember what there names were, though.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Again, there isn't too much today... but:

The Dog from the Word of the day skit- A Muppet Collie (that's the kind of dog that Lassie is, right?) with light purple eyelids.

The Flying 5's- fives in different fonts and colors. They look like they could have been CGI. They had no eyes or a mouth.

And the P... I didn't get a good look at it, so I forget the color (I want to say orange , but I have to double check) with eyes and a mouth on the side stem (right near the loop), and a red bow tie with yellow spots.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks... You're beating me to the posting now, so if there's anything not covered I'll ask here as well.

Drtooth

Reaction score
2 things. The P came back after the EW segment (when I started) and it was Yellow, not orange.

And there was also a red Puppet number 5 that had eyes and a mouth (unlike the 5 Flying 5's)

ISNorden

Reaction score
Again, there isn't too much today... but:

The Dog from the Word of the day skit- A Muppet Collie (that's the kind of dog that Lassie is, right?) with light purple eyelids.

The Flying 5's- fives in different fonts and colors. They look like they could have been CGI. They had no eyes or a mouth.

And the P... I didn't get a good look at it, so I forget the color (I want to say orange , but I have to double check) with eyes and a mouth on the side stem (right near the loop), and a red bow tie with yellow spots.
I'd agree that the dog was a collie and that the Flying 5's were probably CGI (not puppets). As for the P, I could swear I saw a different color each time--yellowish during the "Letter of the Day" spot, but orangish during the final announcement. The color change could've been a fluke of the lighting, though!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Today's episode.

Episode 4172: The Number Six Games.
The Number Six Games' Number 6 Grand Marshall.
The Number Six Games Cheerleaders, sans Chris.
The Seven Pig Tickling Pigs.
The Number Six Games' Half-Time Show's Number 3.
Miriam the Chicken.
Inga the Chicken
Joe, Bill, Sue, Kurt, Gwendolyn, and the other penguin in Telly's shirt.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Characters for the number Six day festival:

the Five cheerleaders (the sith being Chris)-
they were all wearing the same yellow and red shirt, with a yello diamond frame and a picture of a megaphone on it:

Cheerleader 1- a male pumpkin AM with a big blue oval nose red lids, and black hair

Cheerleader 2- a female hot pink AM with brown hair, blue girl eye lids, ans a small round green nose.

Cheerleader 3- a female small dark pink (Roosevelt Franklin) AM with dark brown braided pigtails, a small green round nose, and Prarie Dawn's eyes... he also had small teeth.

Cheerleader 4- A male Fat Blue AM with a pink nose, green lids, and dirty blond hair.

Cheerleader 5- a female Lavender rod arms am with Blonde hair, a round pink nose and the same Prairie Dawn eyes.

The 6- a golden six with a face right above the loop, and it had a little flap mouth under the top of the loop.

The 3- Yellow number three, the face was on the middle stem- with pink female eye lids and pink lips.

And as for the penguins, the first 5 were the standard SS Penguin puppet, but the last one was the Emperor Penguin, with a yellow ribbon on its head.

(and to answer anything else, both the marching band and baton twirlers were actual human kids).

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks buddy. But what were the names of the penguins? Missed one of them while typing the review.

Also, could you help with something else? There's a link in the MUP3's thread to The First Day of School, and I'd appreciate helpful descripts of the Count's classmates and his teacher. And I'd also ask for a descript of Lady Two from the song Two for Two.
Sorry to trouble you for all this, rully glad for all the help you provide.

Drtooth

Reaction score
The Monsters in the line up of who took Radar-

Monster 1- a small pink monster with yellow horns, eyes with lashes aroung them, a black mouth with a pink tongue.

Monster 2- Basically the light brown variant of Narf

Monster 3- Curley- an orange monster, with a tall cone like head (similar to Telly) with a large blue tear shaped nose, eyes with lashes and red lids, and, of course brown curley haor.

There were 2 others I didn't get too good a look at...

One was a small green monster, similar to Arlene Frantic, but with a small pink round nose

The other was a medium sized round headed dull purple monster with a grey mohawk and yellow horns. He had a big blue nose, but that's all I saw.

And there was a red one that was in the background the whole time, but I couldn't get a good look at him.