Season 39 Character Questions

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I got it.

The Prince
-A lavender Muppet with messy brown hair, a crown, brown eyebrows, a small green nose, white puffy collar and a green suit
The Princess
-A Green Muppet with brown hair, a crown, blue eyelids, a small pink nose and a light brown outfit
The King
-Fat Blue, bulgy eyes, big green nose, black mustache and hair and a dark green outfit.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No... Forgot it was airing today at SST's regular airtime. Was taking care of some computer stuff with my brother.

The Bottle and The Cookie, nice to see that. Chapter 2 or 3 from the book, where Alice drinks the bottle to shrink and eats the cookie to grow to get the key to unlock the gardeen door.
The King, Prince and Princess... Were these non-descript royalty members? Or did they have a carded connection to each other? Would've thought they'd dispense with those characters since Oscar was the Grouch (King) of Hearts. Would've had him as the King and Grungetta as the Queen of Hearts myself, but I'm an avid Alice afficionado.

If you can help with the rest of the cast from the special, then post here please. Thanks.
:batty:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Not sure about their relationship. They were only mentioned in Abby's song and showed up on the street to sing back-up.

Drtooth

Reaction score
The King, Prince and Princess... Were these non-descript royalty members? Or did they have a carded connection to each other? Would've thought they'd dispense with those characters since Oscar was the Grouch (King) of Hearts. Would've had him as the King and Grungetta as the Queen of Hearts myself, but I'm an avid Alice afficionado.

They were not at all related to the story. They basically popped up during Abby's opening number about wanting her own fairy tale, and she sang something about a Princess, prince and king.

I do recall that the King was a fat blue AM with Beaker eyes and a long oval nose... I want to saw it was green, but I'd have to double check. He had gray balding hair. And I think the prince and princess were both diamond green AM's. I'm not sure if they were used before or not.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah... Thanks buddy. Now I rully have to watch this special, along with Letters To Santa.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I forgot one other thing... the "underlings" of the Grouch of hearts...

Basically just the same stock grouches they always use (2 Greyish ones, the brownish one, and the green one with balding gray hair) dressed with large playing cards (I think all spades) over their bodies. I wouldn't be surprised if they used most of them directly from the Scramalot sketch.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Bump as I'm gathering these up, for finding the thread easier.