Miss Piggy on Motorcycle Poster?

charityh

Reaction score
Hello all,

This is my first post, so i hope i am posting this in the right place.

I have been searching everywhere for a poster showing Miss Piggy on her motorcycle. The image showed the front of the motorcycle and, if my memory serves me right, Piggy was standing with both feet on ground atop the motorcycle. Any idea where i could locate this very special poster?

Thanks,
Sarah

charityh

Reaction score
Thank you!

THAT is THE image that the poster had! Wow, that's the closest thing i have come across since my search for that poster. Thank you!

I wonder do you know who manufactured those posters? Maybe i could contact them and see about the poster?

Thanks so much again,
Sarah

Redsonga

Reaction score
That is so cool and sparkly..It's too bad I was born three years after it was made, I would have liked to have that lunchbox :smile:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
...I like the way Kermits flippers are hanging down behind her!
I actually didn't even notice that until years after I first saw the poster (it was in Muppet Magazine originally, right?). It's like a hidden Kermit.

Nate Parish

Reaction score
Thank you!

THAT is THE image that the poster had! Wow, that's the closest thing i have come across since my search for that poster. Thank you!

I wonder do you know who manufactured those posters? Maybe i could contact them and see about the poster?

Thanks so much again,
Sarah
Hi Charity, I was just wondering if you were still looking for the miss piggy on a motorcycle poster?? I have the exact poster framed with a sticker on the back that reads " This is a Jim Henson Muppet Movie poster featuring Miss Piggy."