Classic Clips on SST Workshop's Site

Oscarfan

Reaction score
It's not from season 40; I've seen it on the site for awhile now and it's on the DVD that came with a Elmo Easy as 123 book.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
They just added some newer clips though they only have one old clip which I can't remember what it is though it features kermit.

Guess 1 CC is better then none but if they're gonna add new as well as old, at least make it half and half.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
There was another classic clip: http://www.sesamestreet.org/video_p...&p_p_uid=12161ae4-e631-491f-aca5-a748e62c9bfa

This sketch is interesting. It's another clip of full-bodied Muppets ice skating, including Oscar in a very enormous trash can (the can and the Oscar costume - or is it a puppet? - look very weird; At least in Christmas Eve on Sesame Street they pretty much used the usual trash can). And hey! An appearance by The Count in which he doesn't count anythign (not even whistles)!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Some of the clips that were recently added have just shown up in the "recently added" bar. There's a Buffy song called "Listen to the Wind", and one of the Geometry of Circls cartoons has bee added (we'll find out tomorrow if it's the same one that's on the 40th anniversary set).

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Some of the clips that were recently added have just shown up in the "recently added" bar. There's a Buffy song called "Listen to the Wind", and one of the Geometry of Circls cartoons has bee added (we'll find out tomorrow if it's the same one that's on the 40th anniversary set).
And it's a different Geometry of Circles segment.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I just found that all ten baker films are on the site (and Rowlf isn't cut from #9!). For some reason only a few show up in a search for "baker", but they all show up in a search for "henson".

And although we have them all on the site, we still need "five mosnters" and "five indians".

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I just found that all ten baker films are on the site (and Rowlf isn't cut from #9!). For some reason only a few show up in a search for "baker", but they all show up in a search for "henson".

And although we have them all on the site, we still need "five mosnters" and "five indians".
You know, I think the baker films might be the first recurring sketch series for sesamestreet.org to have all of (I think the website also has all of The American Revolution skits as well). And they just happened to add all of the remaining ones at the same time. It's a shame they didn't do the same for Jazz Numbers, which still has only two segments on the site, which have both been there since the "Sesame Street video player" days, and especially considering the segments absense from the DVD set.
The "more sunny days" section showed a playlist for The Baker, which had the first five that were previously on the site. It's a shame they didn't just wait until now to put up that playlist, or that they haven't updated it to include all ten.

Drtooth

Reaction score
The "more sunny days" section showed a playlist for The Baker, which had the first five that were previously on the site. It's a shame they didn't just wait until now to put up that playlist, or that they haven't updated it to include all ten.
Apparently, they just added the rest of the Baker Films... and, YES, the 9 is perfectly in tact, Rowlf and all. Sometimes, videos will disappear and then re-appear within weeks of each other as well.

I've also noticed duplicate versions of videos as well... some have the 1990's era "sweetened" music and some don't. There's 2 versions of the Elephant and Bird Skeletons playing basketball, and both came up on the playlist when I picked it.

Muppet Frog

Reaction score
Me too. I also like it when Zoe, Abby & Rosita all interact with each other together.