Too old for Sesame Street

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Well, the thread topic is asking if one's too old for the Street and since this is a Muppet site, most will say a definate "No" (that one can never be too old for the Street).

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Well, the thread topic is asking if one's too old for the Street and since this is a Muppet site, most will say a definate "No" (that one can never be too old for the Street).
D'accord! Nobody can be too old for SST, It was made with the intention that parents would enjoy it just as much as their Children.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Elmo has been toned down in recent years, but for a good 10 he was Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy too popular. I like Him, but by the same token I do not.

You can't blame the performer, cause Kevin does many other characters very well; like Wolfgang *bark bark*

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
I truly have no idea. no offense or anything, I just think it's funny. Wait, if Elmo is a cow, then what is Gladys?

ISNorden

Reaction score
A red-furred monster that speaks in third-person? XD
Elmo's mother was named Gladys in the "Birthdays" episode of EW, but I don't know whether to accept that as Sesame Street canon; that scene of Elmo's parents waiting for the baby in the hospital was Dorothy's imagination, after all.