FINALLY a Complete Series Set I DON'T Oppose!

Redsonga

Reaction score
Speaking of complete sets:

Powerpuff Girls the Complete 10th anniversary collector's series

Considering that CN is giving a classic show that treatment, a show that put CN on the map shocks and surprises me in a happy manner. Granted, I may or may not buy it, and I'd prefer Dexter... but considering we weren't gonna see Seasons 2+ this boads well at the chance of seeing other classic CN shows on DVD, if this does well enough.
I am sooo buying it...I wonder how much it is going to cost? :excited:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I am sooo buying it...I wonder how much it is going to cost? :excited:
Anywhere from 60 dollars to 100 dollars, I'd imagine.

60, as in a 2 Disk set cost 20 bucks... so that would only be 3 times that much...

100 in a more accurate prediction.

And if WB cancels this release, there will be shell to pay.....

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I've seen some full series sell for a lot less than they are worth because of that:sympathy:
Well, prices are sometimes driven by how much a company thinks a certain series would sell.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Complete series sets USUALLY sell for less than if you buy the entire series single release by single release. The Batman series is supposed to be going for 100... I don't know how many volumes it had... but they sold for 40 bucks each....

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The Powerpuff Girls was a LONG running series by today's standards. Six seasons wasn't it? Something like that? That's much too long running for a complete series set.

But then again, I never did like that show anyway; Cartoon Network spoiled that show (like a mother spoiling a child).

wwfpooh

Reaction score
*shrugs* I liked some episodes (the ones with Mojo Jojo and HIM) and the movie, but aside from that, the show never really caught my attention.