Fraggle Rock Complete Box Set Amazon Sales Rank

getup

Reaction score
nice to see that amazon lowered the price to what best buy has it on sale for this week. but, seeing that i hate waiting for things to ship, i bought mine at best buy today for the same price.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I'm going to wait and see how low the price goes down. :smile:

Redsonga

Reaction score
Down to #858! :/
I don't think that is so bad, given how many things there are on amazon :smile:. And remember, that number does not count all the past support and high ratings of the past single season boxsets. If all those numbers were added in to show the love for the fraggles it would be at number one :excited:

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
^ I know, I'm just worried that if it does too well, HIT will keep their stubborn stance on not bothering with the 4th season.

Now it's down to #778.

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
^ I know, I'm just worried that if it does too well, HIT will keep their stubborn stance on not bothering with the 4th season.

Now it's down to #778.
Actually, the opposite is more likely true. If it doesn't do well, then we should worry. Franchises are thought of as brands, and if the "brand" doesn't sell, future items are at risk.

Now as for the ranking, I think those are pretty decent numbers considering this set is nearly three times the cost of a single season.

If it was $30-35 like the season sets, it would almost certainly rank higher.