Pre-Order Fraggle Rock: The Complete Series DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.

zns

Reaction score
Yeah, I guess maybe what I said about griping was a little harsh. Sorry folks. :embarrassed: Anyway, I think I'll still ask for the set.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Well I'm of two minds. I don't think we should just grin and bear it here, it's very unfair. On the other hand, I may still try and get it. But ONLY if I'm able to give away my old ones to a decent place.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I am surprised it's even just $70. Buying the set alone would save money over purchasing each season seperately (unless one already owns some of the seasons).
Ahhem... he said 71 POUNDS, not dollars. It will still be about 120 bucks US... unless Target gets it in for much less.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Ahhem... he said 71 POUNDS, not dollars. It will still be about 120 bucks US... unless Target gets it in for much less.
Yes, 71 pounds is a lot more than dollars, I know this well from collecting toys from the UK... Of course they would never sell over 90 episodes for that cheap in dollars, that is under a dollar an episode. I think FR is worth more than that :excited:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I too feel FR is worth more than a few dollars, but in the pricey state of things now (the bills alone cost over $100+), forking over another $100+ (even for a beloved show such as FR) is a little much, IMHO.

Redsonga

Reaction score
I too feel FR is worth more than a few dollars, but in the pricey state of things now (the bills alone cost over $100+), forking over another $100+ (even for a beloved show such as FR) is a little much, IMHO.
Of course it is, which is why I am not getting the whole series again. I was just saying for those that are $70 is a bit too cheap to hope for:frown:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Me? I'd just assume wait until my birthday (this month; in 19 days) or Christmas & sell my first season set for the complete series.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Agreed. Plus, I have a library that would love to get its mits on my first season of FR.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Agreed. Plus, I have a library that would love to get its mits on my first season of FR.
That's a great idea, I'd recommend that to anyone. I could offer them to my library or local school, there are a lot of ideas so they don't go to waste and less fortunate kids get to see them.

Status
Not open for further replies.