Pre-Order Fraggle Rock: The Complete Series DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Yep. This way, anyone can see the first season if they choose to.

LeanneRivett

Reaction score
I've just purchased all 4 seasons in season boxes and the full animated series box set for the price of $105.

And they are legit copies from OZ!

Shame Hit never brought them out over in the UK there are just a few discs with random episodes on, shame, I liked the lighthouse version.

However, Sky have been showing the US versions and I've got into them, so I decided to take the plunge.

I think I got a really good deal.

They sell all the box sets individually so you guys that want season 4 or the animated season can easily get a copy. They are even in the same packaging.

I have a link to convert your dvd players to play multi region if you are interested.

PM if you want the link. It is all above board, you just programme your dvd player using the remote, like if you where typing a cheat on a wii or computer game.

Leanne
x

plucky

Reaction score
I have to say, HIT was very mean to me by doing this :frown:

Fraggle Rock was my birthday present for years (and Muppets too, until one was released early, but that's not a BAD thing!)

But not this year :frown: Happy Birthday to me!

Sorry, just a slightly different take on the standard Season 4 gripe :smile:

Redsonga

Reaction score
Daaah *hugs Plucky, who happens to be her favorite Tiny Toon*

You could ask for a worldwide player and the AUS season four for your birthday :wink:

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Thanks for the new piccy Danny. I think thats the image used on Henson.com!

Nice to be able to enlarge it though, it shows that the book style DVD pages are held together as a ring binder?

Does anyone know what the poster looks like yet? It sounds very interesting on the Henson Podcast!

If anyone in the UK finds a cheaper site than DVDConcept.com please post it.

Chris

getup

Reaction score
i just thought of another aspect that would get me to invest into the series over top of having already owned the other sets...while it is small and i know isn't included, the original openings for the terrible tunnel and the finger of light. now would that warrant a total rebuy of the set and justify getting duplicates of 72 episodes? probably not. lol. but it would be a nice feature and have it done right

Redsonga

Reaction score
i just thought of another aspect that would get me to invest into the series over top of having already owned the other sets...while it is small and i know isn't included, the original openings for the terrible tunnel and the finger of light. now would that warrant a total rebuy of the set and justify getting duplicates of 72 episodes? probably not. lol. but it would be a nice feature and have it done right
I really don't think they are doing anything to change the way the episodes are already on DVD. They seem to be doing this whole series set without any of the paper extras to get as much money as they can off the fact that some collectors have to have everything no matter what:smirk:. So I really don't think they are going to go the extra mile and redo something as major as which copies of the episodes they use:sympathy:

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Redsonga is right - the first fifteen discs will almost certainly be straight reissues. Probably right down to the menus and graphics.

However, the new featurette about the evolution of the theme song may contain those sequences, either in full or abbreviated. That's something to hope for.

Status
Not open for further replies.