Pre-Order Fraggle Rock: The Complete Series DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Well, as far as movies made in widescreen go those are showing the whole picture and not cutting anything :smile:.
You must not have some of the widescreen movies I have. See, the ratio of the films I own was to be full-screen and so, when the films become widescreen, stuff is cut.

Redsonga

Reaction score
You must not have some of the widescreen movies I have. See, the ratio of the films I own was to be full-screen and so, when the films become widescreen, stuff is cut.
I thought you were talking about movies that were widescreen to began with :embarrassed:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
'Tis okay...I confused myself when typing that. But, in regards to widescreen films that start out as such, the only hinderance would be the black bars.

getup

Reaction score
but i don't think many go from full screen to widescreen. most nowadays are shot in widescreen and then offered in either widescreen or pan and scan. but as far as a traditional tv goes yes...it would make more sense to want to watch a full screen movie. and i wouldn't want something that is originally full screen to be modified into widescreen. i believe in keeping the aspect ratio the way it was originally intended. but i don't like modified versions

wwfpooh

Reaction score
But then again, most older movies have that "this film has been modified from its original version" deal.

Drtooth

Reaction score
If they don't carry the special reproductions of the stuff the other volumes come with, I may think twice about it. Hopefully the release of this set will make the price of the other sets go down to somewhere affordable. I may just change my mind and wait for season 4 to be released separately, and just buy the single releases until then.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I may just change my mind and wait for season 4 to be released separately.
Like I said, the season 4 of this show is ending up like the final season of the 'maniacs...Neither are likely to be released in the near future.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Like I said, the season 4 of this show is ending up....
I think we are more vocal as fans about this than most fandoms, I really think we can get one, we are just pesky enough :wink:. It might take years though...

wwfpooh

Reaction score
But sometimes, it takes so many years that many just give up. :frown:

Redsonga

Reaction score
But sometimes, it takes so many years that many just give up. :frown:
Not me, I remember, I remember well :wink:. When we are all forty-something I will be there to get a copy *lol* :3

Status
Not open for further replies.