Pre-Order Fraggle Rock: The Complete Series DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quazimoto

Reaction score
CarrieTheGreat... I sent a PM your way about you getting Season 4. Make sure you check your messages.

:excited::busy::coy:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Like I said, the season 4 of this show is ending up like the final season of the 'maniacs...Neither are likely to be released in the near future.
Of course there is a BIG difference. the A! episodes are yet to discuss rights and conversions, and all that stuff. In other words, it hasn't been made. In this case, Volume 4 HAS been made, just not released separately. All they'd have to do is take the same disks, relable them, and make a new box.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Of course there is a BIG difference. the A! episodes are yet to discuss rights and conversions, and all that stuff. In other words, it hasn't been made. In this case, Volume 4 HAS been made, just not released separately. All they'd have to do is take the same disks, relable them, and make a new box.
Ooo that is why this really steams my carrots, it is such an easy thing for a big company to do :stick_out_tongue:!

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
That is a big difference, but rights were not quite the problem with that show. Warner Bros. made the mistake of releasing Animaniacs sets too close together. They put out Volumes 1, 2 and 3 all within about twelve months, oversaturating the market with competing collections. Sony is currently releasing wonderfully-restored chronological sets of The Three Stooges at an even more rapid pace; they've almost completed Curly's run (96 films) in just one year!

This mistake is exactly what HIT hasn't done. They've taken their time and carefully thought out, produced and released one set per year. And, up until now, they've done everything right.

LeanneRivett

Reaction score
That's what I'm saying: it can be conflicting because the episode order varies depending on what list you look at. The production schedule and the airing schedule differ at that point in the series.

Here's my guess: If WWWW is the final episode on the US Season 3 and the first episode on the AUS Season 4, then Sidebottom Blues would probably be the final episode on the AUS Season 3 and the first episode on a US Season 4.
Australian Fraggle Rock Season Box Sets:

Season 1:

01 Beginnings
02 Wembley & the Gorgs
03 Let the Water Run
04 You can’t do that without a Hat
05 The Thirty Minute Work Week
06 The Preachification of Convincing John
07 I Want to be You (My Favourite Episode Ever!)
08 The Terrible Tunnel
09 The Lost Treasure of the Fraggles
10 Don’t Cry Over Spilt Milk
11 Catch the Tail by the Tiger
12 The Finger of Light
13 We Love you Wembley
14 The Challenge
15 I Don’t Care
16 Capture the Moon
17 Marooned
18 The Minstrels
19 The Great Radish Famine
20 The Garden Plot
21 Gobo’s Discovery
22 Mokey’s Funeral
23 The Beast of Bluerock
24 New Trash Heap in Town

Season 2:

01 Wembley’s Egg
02 Boober Rock
03 The Trash Heap Doesn’t Live Here Anymore
04 Read’s Sea Monster
05 Uncle Matt Comes Home
06 Boober’s Dream
07 Mokey and the Minstrels
08 All Work and All Play
09 Sir Hubris and the Gorgs
10 A Friend in Need
11 The Wizard of Fraggle Rock
12 The Doozer Contest
13 Red’s Club
14 The Secret of Convincing John
15 Manny’s Land of Carpets
16 Junior Sells the Farm
17 Fraggle Wars
18 The Day the Music Died
19 The Doomsday Soup
20 A Cave of One’s Own
21 Wembley and the Great Race
22 Doozer is as Doozer Does
23 Boober’s Quiet Day
24 The Invasion of the Toe Ticklers

Season 3:

01 The Bells of Fraggle Rock
02 Red Handed and Invisible Thief
03 Boober and the Glob
04 The Grapes of Generosity
05 Blanket of Snow Blanket of Woe
06 Pebble Pox Blues
07 Home is Where the Trash is
08 Belive it or Not
09 Wembley and the Mean Genie
10 The Secret Society of Poohbahs
11 The Beanbarrow, the Burden and the Bright Bouquet
12 Gobo’s School for Explorers
13 Scared Silly
14 The Great Radish Caper
15 Born to Wander
16 The Battle of the Leaking Roof
17 Playing ‘Till it Hurs
18 Bored Stiff
19 The Cavern of Lost Dreams
20 The Incredible Shrinking Monkey
21 A Dark and Stormy Night
22 Gunge, the Great and Glorious
23 Sprocket’s Big Adventure
24 Wembley’s Wonderful Whoopie Water

Season 4:

01 Wembley’s Wonderful Whoopie Water
02 Uncle Matt’s Discovery
03 Junior Faces the Music
04 A Tune for Tow
05 The Perfect Blue Rollie
06 A Brush with Jealousy
07 Wembley’s Fight
08 Red’s Blue Dragon
09 Wonder Mountain
10 Space Frog Follies
11 Boober Gorg
12 Mirror, Mirror
13 The Riddle of the Rock
14 The Voice Inside
15 The Trial of Cotterpin Doozer
16 The River of Life
17 Beyond the Pond
18 Mokey, Then and Now
19 Gone, But not Forgotten
20 Ring around the Clock
21 Inspector Red
22 The Gorg who Would be King
23 The Honk of Honks
24 Change of Address

The Animated Collection

01 No Fraggle is an Island
02 Big Trouble for a Little Fraggle / Necessity is the Fraggle of Invention
03 The Great Raddish Roundup / Lucky Gargy
04 A Fraggle for all Seasons / A Growing Relationship
05 The Best of the Best / Where no Fraggle has Gone Before
06 Gobo’s Song / Wembley and the Bemble
07 Amassador Gorg
08 Homebody Matt
09 Laundry Never Lies / What Boober’s Nose Knows
10 Mokey’s Flood of Creativity / What the Doozers Did
11 Red’s Drippy Dilemma / Fraggle Babble
12 The Radish Fairy / The Funnies Joke in the Universe
13 Fraggle Fool’s Day / Wembley’s Trip to Outer Space.

It looks like they doubled up on Wembley’s Wonderful Whoopie Water on Season 3 and 4. I haven’t got to season 3 yet, but as soon as I have I’ll let you guys know if there is a mistake or not.

Hope this helps clear things up for you guys. Hope there isn’t the same mistake on the US versions.

Leanne
x

LeanneRivett

Reaction score
I already have three DVD players, not counting the one in my computer, and all of them are Region 1 only.

I don't want to buy another one just to play one set of discs.

Carrie
You can make your DVD Players Multi Region by typing in a code using your remote, just like if you were going to put a cheat on a computer game console. All you need to know is what make your DVD player is and then follow the instructions from this LINK!

They tell you how to do this in the UK as it cheaper to buy DVD's abroad. It works fine, try it.

Hope this helps

Leanne
x

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hey Leanne,

Great LINK to the region codes site, I have a DVD player in my living room and a portable DVD player that I had turned to region 0, but havnt been able to find the code for the DVD/TV combi in my bedroom, but that site had it and it worked, now I can watch all my US DVDs in bed, lol.

Thanks again for the link,

24 days til the complete Series boxset,:excited:

Chris

LeanneRivett

Reaction score
Hi Chris,

I threw caution to the wind and got them all from OZ all 5 worked out at £65, which was cool, but as you can see one episode is missing.

I'm not bothered about any extra's as I have the making of the Rock on the original UK DVD from years ago. Shame they have never released the whole set in UK format, I liked the captain. I used to love Porridge so to see Fulton Mackay was fantastic.

I've got used to seeing Doc as Sky have been showing reruns from the first season on Tiny Pop and Pop Girls. It seems to be an 80's feast on those channels they also show old episodes of the Carebears and Rupert.

I'm glad you made your DVD player mulit region. Martin Lewis is fantastic, what we need in the Credit Crunch.

Have a great Sunday.

Leanne
x

LeanneRivett

Reaction score
The States have most of the BBC Shows, we don't even have all of them over here yet.

This happened with: Hi-de-Hi / Are you being Served / Some Mothers do Have 'Em

We still haven't had any of the French and Saunders series over here yet. You guys have them all.

I suppose it is swings and roundabouts, however, thank God for the internet and Multi Region Players.

Leanne

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
It looks like they doubled up on Wembley’s Wonderful Whoopie Water on Season 3 and 4. I haven’t got to season 3 yet, but as soon as I have I’ll let you guys know if there is a mistake or not.

Hope this helps clear things up for you guys. Hope there isn’t the same mistake on the US versions.

Leanne
x
Thanks for the listing Leanne. Yes, please let us know if that's just a typo or if they did indeed leave out Sidebottom Blues.

Either error would be very interesting...

Status
Not open for further replies.