Muppet College Dorms: Sorry, We're Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... Something did happen to both of us Kim. Bryan did reply to my message, and we've gotten that sorted out, but he had something else happen I hope was posted in Friends and Family either yesterday or earlier today.

Congrats to my fellow Sesame Seedling.

As for me, my computer conked out for the last two weeks. We'll see what happens from here on out. Need to send out another message, I hope the dorms reopen soon as well.

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
*acting as a newscaster with Digit as her cameraman* Ooh, tough break. Well, that's all for here at the Dorms. This is Newsie and Cait-"I-really-want-this-job"-lyn saying "Back to you at the studio, Rob." ... CUT! Wardrobe, makeup, beatuy department! Where's my limo...? *goes rambling on*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi. Just waiting for Caitlyn to reply to a message I sent, and then the dorms will hopefully reopen after that.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Beth: Hey look at that, we'll finally be moving in for the semester
Wanda: Great! Do Red and Mokey know?
Beth: We'll send a message down the Fraggle Hole if we have to, I'm sure they'll pop up eventually.
*they gather bags and move toward the entrance*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks to everybody for waiting until the dorms could be opened. Since all the participants have been tended to, this thread will be closed so the dorms proper can reopen. See you all there.

Status
Not open for further replies.