You Bent my Squeegee!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Happy birthday Squeegee (otherwise known as Claudia, otherwise known as BeakerSqueedom, otherwise known as The Forbidden Squeedom, otherwise known as The Evil Squeegee, otherwise known as Squeekoms... for some reason)!

Glad you're doing better these days, though confidentially? WE MISS YOU! PLEASE COME HOME! WE'LL HAVE A BIG PARTY WITH A BIG CAKE, AND ICE CREAM AND A DISCO RAVE!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Heh Heh. Tricky Snowthy. Who would ever recognize this as a birthday thread by its title? :wink:

Many Very Happy Returns to you dear Claudia. :flirt: Many special birthday glomps. :smile:

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
THANK YOU SO MUCH, SNOWTHY! ;_;
OMG! POOH, MAN!
M-M-Martyyyy! *HUGS*

Yesh, I am officially 18....and I feel....old...xP
*Pulls at her wrinkles* 8D

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Squeedom!

Hi... In case you might not have known this... Today is a very special day. Yes, the 28th of August. Only three days until September begins. Wha? That's not... Oh yeah... It be the birthday of someone very important... My own little cyber-sister/monster... BeakerSqueedom!
So let the bells ring and balloons rise, her long silence has been shattered... Enjoy the party everyone, I'll be back later with the cake. Oh, and never mind the missing piece. I, erm, it just disappeared okay?
*Dashes out Grover-Style, shouting at Charlie to get the food for our squeaky-weaky celebrity.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
A cake? Why, for meee? You shouldn't have...XP
I LOVE chocolvanillpoundstrawbepurplestuff! *Bats lashes*

O__________O...*Sees the whole thing...*

HAHHAA!
*Giggles loudly* XD *Claps hands* BRAVO! BRAVO!
Hahahaa! Annnnddddd 'he's...OUT! THE CROWD GOES FREAGIN' WILD!
xP *Bestows a trophy onto Tony*

Thou hath made my day. xP

---

Thank you, Eddie! ! ! ! ! ! !
*HUGS* What flava is muh cake? :3

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Happy birthday Claudia! I'm so glad you are back, I can't say that enough! Hope you have a really awesome birthday.

*Leaves giant slice of chocolate cake*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Pops head back in... Erm... Wha flava did Lefty say? Right, that flava. Charlie, get all the chocolat chips and toffee bits! We're gonna need a whole messa 'em!

Beakerfan

Reaction score
*drags in a huge package* You know, it kinda kills me to give this to you, buuuuut......

*pushes a button and the box opens*

Alan Rickman, Charlie Chaplin, and Michael Jackson all stand in the middle of the box holding flowers. They begin to sing "Happy Birthday".

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Heh Heh. Tricky Snowthy. Who would ever recognize this as a birthday thread by its title? :wink:
Yeah, I've been trying to make birthday threads a bit more original these days, lol. You'll notice KermieBaby47's birthday thread is entitled "HEY KERMIEBABYYYYYYYYYYYYY(47)! ! !", and Beakie's is "The Lost Episode of M*A*S*H", lol.

Oh yeah, and a free weekend for two in Tokyo with the birthday girl if anyone can figure out the reference in THIS title! :shifty:

SSLFan

Reaction score
Happy birthday Claudia!

Have a wonderful day!:wink::excited: