1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

You Bent my Squeegee!

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Aug 27, 2008.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

That could be anybody's guess. *burps on impulse* Excuse me. XD
  2. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

*belching* Yeah, who cut Claudia's cake? ! >_> .... <_<
  3. Pork

Pork Active Member

Hey, do yo know who cut Claudia's cake?
  4. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

That seems to be the question of the day. All I know is that either somebody else cut it or it came apart by itself.

*hums one of Rodney Atkins' songs...If you're going through heck, keep on going. Don't slow down. If you're scared, don't show it. You might get out before The Devil even knows you're there; If you're going through heck, keep on moving. Face that fire. Walk right through it. You might get out before The Devil even knows you're there.*
  5. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

Cutting cake? Is that the same as cutting cheese? :shifty:
  6. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

I doubt it. ^_^
  7. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

Well does it make sense to say that if you cut cheesecake it proves that cutting cake and cutting cheese are at least very closely related? ;) :D
  8. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Ooh... it's almost 4:00 in the morning... the plane for Tokyo will be leaving in five hours, and we still have yet to find a winner to accompany Squeegee for the lovely weekend for two in Tokyo!
  9. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Tick-tock, people! Time grows short.
  10. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

*Looks at watch*

12:30...

And the plane left three-and-a-half hours ago... Squeegee all by herself... she's going to be VERY lonely... after all, it takes TWO to tango...

I guess it's too late to tell everyone that "You bent my squeegee" is a line from the Courage the Cowardly Dog episode "Courage in the Big Stinkin' City" where Courage, while in New York City, must retrieve "The Evil Package" for a giant cockroach named Shwick. The package turns out to hold a squeegee to wipe windows with, but when Shwick sees how crappy the it is... "YOU BENT MY SQUEEGEE!"
  11. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

*Waving at suckers down on da ground... *Jetting off with Squeedom. *Evil laughter.
  12. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Some of us were busy with engagements elsewhere, sadly.
  13. anytimepally

anytimepally Active Member

ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. I missed it! :o

::runs to the kitchen and bakes a cake ::

maybe no one will notice if we have a second party! :insatiable:

Happy Birthday! Sorry I'm late! :eek:
  14. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

*grabs some snacks & music*
  15. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Happy birthday