The missing season 4 episodes are being put up on youtube...

Redsonga

Reaction score
FR is actually very very clean even by todays POV..The only thing they might say is that unlike todays cartoons, which have characters talking about death and "I'm going to kill you and use your eyes for floss", FR actually sees death as a serious topic to be talked about and understood...And for some reason, true understanding seems to send out warning signals to all the PC editors nowadays :stick_out_tongue:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
But Red herself used "kill" in the layman's context, saying she'd kill Boober for being...Boober in one episode, remember?

Redsonga

Reaction score
But Red herself used "kill" in the layman's context, saying she'd kill Boober for being...Boober in one episode, remember?
I know, I never said she didn't, I just said their serious use of the theme outweighs the silly way it is treated on other shows on tv today:smile:...

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Oddly enough, "Kill" or "Death" cannot even be used in most kid's shows anymore, even when the show is a superhero show based upon young adult comics. That is, where appropriate--such as in [The New] Teen Titans' second season--the words could've been used to beef up a storyline--i.e. the Titans (Garfield "Beast Boy" Logan, especially) being betrayed by Tara "Terra" Markov in her desire to have an acceptance of self & a control over her unstable powers--thus, making it more relatable & realistic to fans of both cartoons and the original source material that inspired the story (that is, The Judas Contract comic arc), instead of having to follow the overused "misunderstood kid regrets bad actions and turns good in the end" cliche).

Redsonga

Reaction score
Oddly enough, "Kill" or "Death" cannot even be used in most kid's shows anymore, even when the show is a superhero show based upon young adult comics (where appropriate--such as [The New] Teen Titans' second season--the words could've been used to beef up the story & make it more relatable to fans of both cartoons and comic books).
That is just werid...But I thought Avatar used it many times :sympathy:. Anyway, I hope that is not true about showing reruns made before that time...

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Me either. Unfortunately, some shows--in syndicated reruns--have been cut (heck, Nick is a clear example of this, as it has butchered numerous shows under its banner, although the butchering often only occurs with shows that were ported over from other stations [for Animaniacs!, for instance, the opening--with the Nick logo plastered everywhere--was reduced to one minute & the 'variable verses' were replaced with a standard Nick-exclusive redub of Dot's "Shirley McClain-y" line]).

Redsonga

Reaction score
Okay, now Boober Gorg is up :smile:. I am still taking song requests :smile:!

wwfpooh

Reaction score
FR brightens even the most horrible of days, honestly.