1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The missing season 4 episodes are being put up on youtube...

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Redsonga, Sep 1, 2008.

1. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

..Slowly, under the username Baloobius, starting today :excited:!
    They will be deleted as soon as the full series boxset is out in the US in Nov :). I will also be posting single songs up of this account (that were not on the CD for sale on itunes) on a by fans for fans basis until they are being sold normally in the US to :). Yes, even the tiny short ones (which I think have some of the best music)
  2. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Cool, although the same guy who put up most of the series has nearly every episode, sans a good half of season four.
  3. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

It's that half that is driving me crazy :coy:
  4. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Brush With Jealousy, Mirror Mirror, Red's Dragon, etc.
  5. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

Yes :). They are important..besides, I think my copies are a bit better IMHO..and I know how much everyone has been looking for "Children Of Tomorrow" by itself...
    Like I said, this is only until the boxset is out :excited:. I was ripping them to use in music videos anyway so I thought I might help everyone else :)
  6. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Plus, it would certainly help move your excellent stories along, because you need to have the entire series at your disposal to make sure you get the character personalities down right.

Edit: Part two of Brush With Jealousy seems stuck in position (i.e. the sound works, but the picture is frozen at a scene with Majory and Mokey).
  7. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

Ack, the part 2 file is all broken on my computer *sigh* That means have have to do the whole thing over again :p
  8. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

'Tis alright. You'll get it eventually.
  9. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

It may take a couple days...I might just be putting up songs in the meantime since they are easier..."Children of Tomorrow" is now up, I think I did a good job with it :3
  10. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

I'll see. If not, you'll be notified for sure. But I am sure you did your best. ^_^
  11. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

*lol* If not? I think I've actually gotten the hang of making my videos as near to DVD picture as youtube will let me:excited:
  12. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

I merely meant if it refused to cooperate. Thankfully, it has cooperated and the song is in picture perfect quality & doesn't freeze.
  13. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

*lol* I'm sorry, I've been in a mood the last few days :o. I didn't mean to say anything bad...All these songs are helping to cheer me up though :excited:
  14. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

*morphs into RPG kitten form and hugs her*

*morphs back* It's understandle. Especially with the news we got in that other thread about a RC parody...:(
  15. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

KITTY :D! I'll hug 'm and squeeze 'm and call 'm George :D!

*sigh* I know...
    Well, since I have to rip 'Brush with Jealousy' (OMG, I spelled jealousy right :D) all over again I decided to put up Red's Dragon in the mean time..I've learned my lesson, never delete something until you know you don't need it anymore :p!
  16. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

*coughs* I do have a name, you know. *smirks*

*goes to watch Red's Dragon*
  17. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

So THAT'S what that tunnel looks like ... nothing like I imagined ... huh
  18. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

I had forgotten exactly about the room itself to..but now that I remember I'm going to have so much fun :3.
    The tree with golden apples legend seems to follow me in whatever book or movie I see from my childhood :)..I like it though, so that's okay...

Part three of Red's Dragon is up now :excited:!
  19. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Likewise. It's beautiful though.
  20. Shadowkai

Shadowkai New Member

Any chance you can put the Mudbunny episode up next? ^^; I forgot the name of the episode, but I know it's when Wembley meets the Mudbunny...^^;