The missing season 4 episodes are being put up on youtube...

Redsonga

Reaction score
..Slowly, under the username Baloobius, starting today :excited:!
They will be deleted as soon as the full series boxset is out in the US in Nov :smile:. I will also be posting single songs up of this account (that were not on the CD for sale on itunes) on a by fans for fans basis until they are being sold normally in the US to :smile:. Yes, even the tiny short ones (which I think have some of the best music)

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Cool, although the same guy who put up most of the series has nearly every episode, sans a good half of season four.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Brush With Jealousy, Mirror Mirror, Red's Dragon, etc.
Yes :smile:. They are important..besides, I think my copies are a bit better IMHO..and I know how much everyone has been looking for "Children Of Tomorrow" by itself...
Like I said, this is only until the boxset is out :excited:. I was ripping them to use in music videos anyway so I thought I might help everyone else :smile:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Plus, it would certainly help move your excellent stories along, because you need to have the entire series at your disposal to make sure you get the character personalities down right.

Edit: Part two of Brush With Jealousy seems stuck in position (i.e. the sound works, but the picture is frozen at a scene with Majory and Mokey).

Redsonga

Reaction score
Plus, it would certainly help move your excellent stories along, because you need to have the entire series at your disposal to make sure you get the character personalities down right.

Edit: Part two of Brush With Jealousy seems stuck in position (i.e. the sound works, but the picture is frozen at a scene with Majory and Mokey).
Ack, the part 2 file is all broken on my computer *sigh* That means have have to do the whole thing over again :stick_out_tongue:

Redsonga

Reaction score
It may take a couple days...I might just be putting up songs in the meantime since they are easier..."Children of Tomorrow" is now up, I think I did a good job with it :3

wwfpooh

Reaction score
It may take a couple days...I might just be putting up songs in the meantime since they are easier..."Children of Tomorrow" is now up, I think I did a good job with it :3
I'll see. If not, you'll be notified for sure. But I am sure you did your best. ^_^