1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The missing season 4 episodes are being put up on youtube...

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Redsonga, Sep 1, 2008.

1. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

I'm sad..but it's mainly a good sad..but it is a sad...mainly because Boober's message in this episode still echoes..even more today IMHO than it did in the 80's...
    But then, I was raised by the hippie generation, so maybe it hits me harder than most people my age (whose grandparents are for the most part, the age of my parents)....
    Must...hug..the Boober...*hugs and sobs on puppy Pooh*
  2. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

*nods in affirmation*

*holds up "If you say so" sign*

*accepts this, but shakes his fur to clear tear stains away*

*morphs back* Please calm down...
  3. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

Nope, nope...*edits some more* It is needed for my story :)...I always get worked up about things :3
  4. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

You being sad is needed for your story? *ish confused*
  5. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

In a way..unless I feel it , how can the reader be able to?
  6. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Hmmm...Good point. Doesn't mean I have to like it. Good story or not, the sensitive one in me cannot bear to have friends--and family--be upset, because it upsets me in turn.
  7. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

Dah, it's okay, it'll be okay, I always am :)!
  8. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

:concern: Good. I'm glad to hear that. ;)
  9. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

Ack! I just found out I skipped an episode about Uncle Matt..Oh well, he will be after the river :)
  10. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

If you're talking 'bout Born to Wonder, it's already on YT.
  11. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

Nope, that is season 3, it is Uncle Matt's Discovery :). I've only got that and The Trial of Cotterpin Doozer, Beyond the Pond, Gone, But Not Forgotten, and Ring Around the Rock left I think..Unless you can find any others missing :3 (I do think my videos are easier to watch than some other peoples copies though, maybe it's just my computer lying to me :p)...Then I will just go to collecting songs by themselves...
  12. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Thanks for uploading the episodes and no, I didn't recall any others beyond those listed as missing.
  13. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

*Falls over and dies from editing all day*
    44 videos in 10 days..that has to be some sort of record :p!
    Anyway, I'm only doing this so everyone can see them for fanfic writing and such :)..Some of the episode descriptions on the wiki are a little off to :\...
  14. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

*revives*

You should take a break if you feel dead tired...
  15. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

I was being over dramatic ;)
  16. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

So I see...:D
  17. Baby Gonzo

Baby Gonzo Member

I am really happy to see The River of Life episode again. I remember watching the scene where Boober makes his plea when I was a little kid. I had long since forgotten it, but seeing it really brings me back. It's a really powerful scene.

Thanks for uploading these missing episodes, Redsonga. :excited:
  18. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

I never saw the episode when I was little, and Boober still broke my heart :(. I really think it is under it all, the best example of his character..He sort of uses all his fears as a protective shell I think, because his optimism is very innocent and breakable in a way...but it is there when it is truly needed :).

I still see Wembley as the youngest though, I know it does not make sense with the height=age ideas of canon, but then I am bending canon around with a bunch of sub-types of fraggles anyway *lol* If their world can have mer-fraggles anything is possible IMHO ^.^
  19. Baby Gonzo

Baby Gonzo Member

It's weird because I really didn't remember most of the episode itself, but that one moment just really etched itself in my mind. It really is a heartbreaking, poignant scene.

I've always thought of Wembley as the youngest too. He was the last of the Fraggle Five to get a job and he just seems to be emotionally the youngest and naive. But I can see Boober just being mature for his age as well.
  20. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

I like the short race of fraggles idea I am using in my background story fanfic of him best..or as Boober says in my other fic, Midnight Place "my kinds' slow growth hormones" *lol*