The missing season 4 episodes are being put up on youtube...

Redsonga

Reaction score
Awesome. XD And yay for parties!

*morphs into puppy form and plays around with the streamers*
PUPPY :big_grin:! *hugs* Whosalittlepoohpuppie? Whowantstoplaytug? *waves toy rope and gives Milk Bone*

I am uploading Part 3 now, it should be up by morning :smile:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
PUPPY :big_grin:! *hugs* Whosalittlepoohpuppie? Whowantstoplaytug? *waves toy rope and gives Milk Bone*
*takes bone, but gives a look that says--at length--"Playing tug & such games with puppies is technically not a good idea, because it could get the puppies to become aggressive (such as tearing up furniture & stuff), but thankfully, this one is trained well."*

*joins in the tug game and fights the puppy urge to do stuff that he knows he shouldn't*

I am uploading Part 3 now, it should be up by morning :smile:
*barks happily*

Redsonga

Reaction score
Well, it's better than what my friend did with his puppy..he disaplends..disapends..disafooies her so much that she rolls over on her back and looks frightened whenever you rase your hand :frown:.

Anyway..I never had a puppy who tore up things or became mean because they played tug :stick_out_tongue:...

Part 3 is up :big_grin:!

wwfpooh

Reaction score
he disaplends..disapends..disafooies her so much that she rolls over on her back and looks frightened whenever you rase your hand
That's why they need a good balance of training (work) and play, just as humans do. ^_^

Anyway..I never had a puppy who tore up things or became mean because they played tug
Good point. Too bad so-called "experts" may disagree. Then again, what do they know? XD

wwfpooh

Reaction score
As anytimepally said, thanks for uploading the episodes, Becky.

Redsonga

Reaction score
You're welcome :big_grin:! Like I said, I don't mean to replace the official DVDs, just make up for the lack of HIT giving us a single season 4 until they do, since some of these episodes were never even on VHS, and the full series collection boxset is over what many people have to spend in these days of high gas prices :stick_out_tongue:.

*lol* With some of these episodes, you guys may see them before I do, because I am waiting to watch some of them until my DVD player comes tomorrow :wink:...

Grr..I have tried to get the 3rd part of a Tune for Two SIX TIMES now and it is always broken! *bangs head* XP

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I wondered why it never showed up. Keep trying, you'll get eventually!

Redsonga

Reaction score
I just watched The River Of Life and am editing it now. I think it is one of my all time favorite episodes of FR. The most golden moment for Boober ever IMHO. He made me cry so much ;.;...One of the songs is defiantly going into my back story fanfic for him...

Even the fact that it was skipped over on youtube in the first place makes me sad :frown:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Even the fact that it was skipped over on youtube in the first place makes me sad :frown:
*hugs* No need to feel sad, Becky. You have the episode and that's the main thing. Plus, I hate to see friends--nay, family--whom I care about being upset.

*morphs into puppy form*