1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The missing season 4 episodes are being put up on youtube...

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Redsonga, Sep 1, 2008.

1. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Me too. It's a nice idea, honestly.
  2. muppet baby

muppet baby Active Member

Oh wow i can not wait to read that it sounds really cool Redsonga .
  3. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

It is cool. All of Becky's work has heartful warmth and carefully crafted care embedded in 'em.
  4. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

Awww what a sweet thing to say :):flirt:!

Okay, everyone requests are open now for songs, all the episodes are up :excited:!
  5. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

You're welcome. You deserve it. ;)

Becky, I think the episode "Boober Gorg" is missing.
  6. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

IT IS? *Le gasp:eek:* Welp, I will do that one tomorrow :excited:
  7. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Alright. As for songs, I'd suggest the finale of the show. Sure, it's been posted before, but who could get enough of an ending like that?
  8. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

I know...and some of the other copies are a little staticy to:coy: I'm thinking of redoing some of them..the well known really good ones at least (not that they aren't all good)...
  9. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

But that could be on account of YT's pixelated uploader.
  10. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

But mine upload just fine :sympathy:
  11. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Of course. But most other videos are done using Windows Media equipment and as is well known, that stuff is as pixelated as all heck, because you see every little speck that covers the screen. XD Your stuff is probably done using Divx-quality equipment hence why it's so crisp and less pixelated. ^_^
  12. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

Oh...well I use HandBrake and then MPEG Streamclip on my imac for what it is worth:sympathy:
  13. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

That could explain things. ^_^
  14. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

Macs love to edit video :coy:
  15. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

I'm sure they do. :smirk:

*morphs into puppy form and awaits the remaining episode in the series*
  16. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

Just a warning for everyone: For some weird reason the AUS season four is missing the episode Sidebottom Blues :(! It skips from Wembley's Wonderful Whoopie Water to Uncle Matt's Discovery. I finally saw this after looking for all the Sidebottom episodes to make a music video...
  17. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

*shrugs and gives a look that says, "Oh well, you can't have everything I guess"*

*continues watching his Beetlejuice playlist; still in puppy form*
  18. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

But you pay for everything you should get everything :p! My golly, if they skip it in the full boxset (since the AUS set is also made by HIT remember) there is going to be a holy terror to answer to from people that spent extra :coy:
  19. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Good point. Perhaps it was a mere transfer error. XD
  20. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

Well, the episode name is not even on the box :p....