1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The missing season 4 episodes are being put up on youtube...

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Redsonga, Sep 1, 2008.

1. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Give Becky time. It takes a while to get everything posted.
  2. Shadowkai

Shadowkai New Member

Oh okay, please forgive me if I seemed rude there. ^^;
  3. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

Yes, I'm trying, I'm trying *coughs and wheezes from many requests* They will all get up sooner or later...I may be putting up some songs that are on the CD to but are not on youtube yet, I'm not sure :p.
    I'll just do my best :)
  4. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

And that's all we can expect from you. ^_^
  5. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

Today I am putting up Mirror, Mirror :)!
    And asking a question: What should the little elephant thingies (That you see best in 'Kick a Stone') be called? I'm trying to think of a name :p...
  6. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Not heffalumps, that's for sure. The Pooh franchise has that term trademarked.
  7. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

I'm finally putting up the rest of Brush with Jealsoy...Ack, I can't spell it anymore :p!

I will also be putting up A Tune for Two, since I realized it's not on youtube yet (I thought it was :p)
  8. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Can't wait...XD
  9. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

Part 2 works *throws party* :D!
  10. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Awesome. XD And yay for parties!

*morphs into puppy form and plays around with the streamers*
  11. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

PUPPY :D! *hugs* Whosalittlepoohpuppie? Whowantstoplaytug? *waves toy rope and gives Milk Bone*

I am uploading Part 3 now, it should be up by morning :)
  12. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

*takes bone, but gives a look that says--at length--"Playing tug & such games with puppies is technically not a good idea, because it could get the puppies to become aggressive (such as tearing up furniture & stuff), but thankfully, this one is trained well."*

*joins in the tug game and fights the puppy urge to do stuff that he knows he shouldn't*

*barks happily*
  13. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

Well, it's better than what my friend did with his puppy..he disaplends..disapends..disafooies her so much that she rolls over on her back and looks frightened whenever you rase your hand :(.

Anyway..I never had a puppy who tore up things or became mean because they played tug :p...

Part 3 is up :D!
  14. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

That's why they need a good balance of training (work) and play, just as humans do. ^_^

Good point. Too bad so-called "experts" may disagree. Then again, what do they know? XD
  15. anytimepally

anytimepally Active Member

Thanks Redsonga! :excited: :busy:
  16. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

As anytimepally said, thanks for uploading the episodes, Becky.
  17. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

You're welcome :D! Like I said, I don't mean to replace the official DVDs, just make up for the lack of HIT giving us a single season 4 until they do, since some of these episodes were never even on VHS, and the full series collection boxset is over what many people have to spend in these days of high gas prices :p.

*lol* With some of these episodes, you guys may see them before I do, because I am waiting to watch some of them until my DVD player comes tomorrow ;)...

Grr..I have tried to get the 3rd part of a Tune for Two SIX TIMES now and it is always broken! *bangs head* XP
  18. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

I wondered why it never showed up. Keep trying, you'll get eventually!
  19. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

I just watched The River Of Life and am editing it now. I think it is one of my all time favorite episodes of FR. The most golden moment for Boober ever IMHO. He made me cry so much ;.;...One of the songs is defiantly going into my back story fanfic for him...

Even the fact that it was skipped over on youtube in the first place makes me sad :(
  20. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

*hugs* No need to feel sad, Becky. You have the episode and that's the main thing. Plus, I hate to see friends--nay, family--whom I care about being upset.

*morphs into puppy form*