The missing season 4 episodes are being put up on youtube...

Redsonga

Reaction score
Nope, that is season 3, it is Uncle Matt's Discovery :smile:. I've only got that and The Trial of Cotterpin Doozer, Beyond the Pond, Gone, But Not Forgotten, and Ring Around the Rock left I think..Unless you can find any others missing :3 (I do think my videos are easier to watch than some other peoples copies though, maybe it's just my computer lying to me :stick_out_tongue:)...Then I will just go to collecting songs by themselves...

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Thanks for uploading the episodes and no, I didn't recall any others beyond those listed as missing.

Redsonga

Reaction score
*Falls over and dies from editing all day*
44 videos in 10 days..that has to be some sort of record :stick_out_tongue:!
Anyway, I'm only doing this so everyone can see them for fanfic writing and such :smile:..Some of the episode descriptions on the wiki are a little off to :\...

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
I am really happy to see The River of Life episode again. I remember watching the scene where Boober makes his plea when I was a little kid. I had long since forgotten it, but seeing it really brings me back. It's a really powerful scene.

Thanks for uploading these missing episodes, Redsonga. :excited:

Redsonga

Reaction score
I am really happy to see The River of Life episode again. I remember watching the scene where Boober makes his plea when I was a little kid. I had long since forgotten it, but seeing it really brings me back. It's a really powerful scene.

Thanks for uploading these missing episodes, Redsonga. :excited:
I never saw the episode when I was little, and Boober still broke my heart :frown:. I really think it is under it all, the best example of his character..He sort of uses all his fears as a protective shell I think, because his optimism is very innocent and breakable in a way...but it is there when it is truly needed :smile:.

I still see Wembley as the youngest though, I know it does not make sense with the height=age ideas of canon, but then I am bending canon around with a bunch of sub-types of fraggles anyway *lol* If their world can have mer-fraggles anything is possible IMHO ^.^

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
It's weird because I really didn't remember most of the episode itself, but that one moment just really etched itself in my mind. It really is a heartbreaking, poignant scene.

I've always thought of Wembley as the youngest too. He was the last of the Fraggle Five to get a job and he just seems to be emotionally the youngest and naive. But I can see Boober just being mature for his age as well.

Redsonga

Reaction score
It's weird because I really didn't remember most of the episode itself, but that one moment just really etched itself in my mind. It really is a heartbreaking, poignant scene.

I've always thought of Wembley as the youngest too. He was the last of the Fraggle Five to get a job and he just seems to be emotionally the youngest and naive. But I can see Boober just being mature for his age as well.
I like the short race of fraggles idea I am using in my background story fanfic of him best..or as Boober says in my other fic, Midnight Place "my kinds' slow growth hormones" *lol*