1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The missing season 4 episodes are being put up on youtube...

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Redsonga, Sep 1, 2008.

1. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

Could you guys stop indeeding please? I feel like I am in an old fashion english novel :batty:...

I finished posting this group of new songs :3!
    I started something called Fraggle moments, little funny/thoughtful clips from the show I like :)
  2. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Sorry about that. :(

Awesome! I know where I'm headed.

*heads to YouTube again*
  3. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

I figure with the fraggle moments the least I can do to battle the weird paradores that waste time on youtube is to post tiny bits that waste time from the real show ;).
    I'm not sure if I should put my FR music videos from here on on this channel or keep them just on my main channel with all the rest of them...
  4. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Well, it is up to you. I mean, for if you want, you can put 'em up on both!
  5. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

*hee* I guess I could, couldn't I? I'd only be coping myself:coy:
  6. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

But you couldn't be upset at yourself for copying yourself, could you? XD
  7. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

Only if I caught myself on a bad day *lol*:coy:
  8. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

And you have Sims 2, right? You could always make movies about your Sim Fraggles....
  9. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Yep. I remember being able to do that on my SIMS game before I sold it. What fun.
  10. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

I might, after I find settings on the game that don't make the video very slow and tiny...of course, if it is very slow I can always speed it up with editing :)
  11. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

That a nice idea.
  12. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

I have been trying to up a nice version of the Friendship Song and Red and Boober's talk along with the reprise all day and night now..*grr* Youtube does not want to match the video with the audio :(