The missing season 4 episodes are being put up on youtube...

wwfpooh

Reaction score
But mine upload just fine :sympathy:
Of course. But most other videos are done using Windows Media equipment and as is well known, that stuff is as pixelated as all heck, because you see every little speck that covers the screen. XD Your stuff is probably done using Divx-quality equipment hence why it's so crisp and less pixelated. ^_^

Redsonga

Reaction score
Of course. But most other videos are done using Windows Media equipment and as is well known, that stuff is as pixelated as all heck, because you see every little speck that covers the screen. XD Your stuff is probably done using Divx-quality equipment hence why it's so crisp and less pixelated. ^_^
Oh...well I use HandBrake and then MPEG Streamclip on my imac for what it is worth:sympathy:

Redsonga

Reaction score
Just a warning for everyone: For some weird reason the AUS season four is missing the episode Sidebottom Blues :frown:! It skips from Wembley's Wonderful Whoopie Water to Uncle Matt's Discovery. I finally saw this after looking for all the Sidebottom episodes to make a music video...

Redsonga

Reaction score
*shrugs and gives a look that says, "Oh well, you can't have everything I guess"*

*continues watching his Beetlejuice playlist; still in puppy form*
But you pay for everything you should get everything :stick_out_tongue:! My golly, if they skip it in the full boxset (since the AUS set is also made by HIT remember) there is going to be a holy terror to answer to from people that spent extra :coy:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Good point. Perhaps it was a mere transfer error. XD