The missing season 4 episodes are being put up on youtube...

Redsonga

Reaction score
I'm sad..but it's mainly a good sad..but it is a sad...mainly because Boober's message in this episode still echoes..even more today IMHO than it did in the 80's...
But then, I was raised by the hippie generation, so maybe it hits me harder than most people my age (whose grandparents are for the most part, the age of my parents)....
Must...hug..the Boober...*hugs and sobs on puppy Pooh*

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I'm sad..but it's mainly a good sad..but it is a sad...mainly because Boober's message in this episode still echoes..even more today IMHO than it did in the 80's...
*nods in affirmation*

Must...hug..the Boober...
*holds up "If you say so" sign*

*hugs and sobs on puppy Pooh*
*accepts this, but shakes his fur to clear tear stains away*

*morphs back* Please calm down...

Redsonga

Reaction score
Nope, nope...*edits some more* It is needed for my story :smile:...I always get worked up about things :3

wwfpooh

Reaction score
In a way..unless I feel it , how can the reader be able to?
Hmmm...Good point. Doesn't mean I have to like it. Good story or not, the sensitive one in me cannot bear to have friends--and family--be upset, because it upsets me in turn.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Hmmm...Good point. Doesn't mean I have to like it. Good story or not, the sensitive one in me cannot bear to have friends--and family--be upset, because it upsets me in turn.
Dah, it's okay, it'll be okay, I always am :smile:!

Redsonga

Reaction score
Ack! I just found out I skipped an episode about Uncle Matt..Oh well, he will be after the river :smile: