1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The missing season 4 episodes are being put up on youtube...

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Redsonga, Sep 1, 2008.

1. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

I don't know what to say to that one. :(
  2. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

And my season 2 discs have decided they don't love me anymore and wouldn't play in my computer :(.
  3. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Don't feel bad. Perhaps it's just a one time thing.
  4. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

I've tried five times today :cry::o Oh well, back to Black Snow :)...
  5. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Maybe the disks need cleaning? *goes to read story*
  6. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

Maybe, but I did get this season used...and whoa there, I hadn't posted the update yet..now it's updated :excited:!
  7. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

I think I saw that on youtube actually a little while ago.
  8. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Perhaps it's still there?
  9. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

sidebottom blues should be on youtube ... but no boober gorg
  10. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Right. I mentioned that. XD
  11. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

My rant was that it was not on my AUS season 4 DVDs though, not even the name of the episode! They just act like it was never made :sympathy:
  12. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Perhaps it was an episode oversight. That's not sayin' it's right, but it could've happened.
  13. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

Yeah I know. Well it's been said that that episode was on the border of the 4 and 5 seasons. There must have been some confusion. That's too bad.
  14. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Maybe it's in season 3 by accident?
  15. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

Maybe, but I don't have the AUS season 3:sympathy:...
    Anyway, one of my favorite gorg songs "How Wide, How Far How Long" is up :excited:!
  16. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

I like that song, too. And what's more, Junior seems to understand the complexity of this universe better than any leading scientist, because he doesn't try "prove" something. All he knows is that the universe is all-encompassing.
  17. Baby Gonzo

Baby Gonzo Member

I agree. I think that song is a great example of how people need to step back and realize how fantastic the universe and the world really is. I think I'd go as far as to say it is near the very top of my favorite Fraggle Rock and Richard Hunt song lists. (Well, there's too many songs out there to just pick one favorite. ;)) It's simple, yet deep.
  18. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Just like the whole show! XD
  19. Baby Gonzo

Baby Gonzo Member

Yeah, and that's why it's such a great show, even today... heck, ESPECIALLY today when a fair amount of "family entertainment" tends to be garbage.
  20. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Agreed. But then again, for the time periods, a lot of the stuff in the earlier years--including Disney's early work involving the Mouse--would've been considered okay (because the bias--and heck, even the smoking & drinking--in the stuff made the work more realistic, not to mention that Walt was just following the standards of the times, something Jim did as well), but now, they'd be considering offensively risque. Heck, even Mick's ballad to Minn would be considered risque if one were to analyze the song for whatever reason! Thankfully, no one would dare do, would they?