The missing season 4 episodes are being put up on youtube...

Redsonga

Reaction score
I understand. :smile: But really a big part of it is your own attitude.
I know..it is good most of the time...

Anyhow, I try to comment on all the comments left :smile:! I enjoy talking about the episodes with everyone :smile:!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yeah it's great when writers do that! It's more fun to leave comments that way. :smile:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I understand. :smile: But really a big part of it is your own attitude.
Heradle is right in this case, Beck. If you cannot like your own work, then how can one expect others to?

Redsonga

Reaction score
Heradle is right in this case, Beck. If you cannot like your own work, then how can one expect others to?
I never said I didn't like it. I started writing fanfic to began with 11 years ago because there was none of the type of stories I liked reading online after all... :sympathy: Golly :stick_out_tongue:. But, being something I like and something worth being turned into a movie are two different things I think...

Hmm..people are already asking me where the last episodes are *lol* I guess my channel is loved :stick_out_tongue:

Redsonga

Reaction score
Well, you did provide the last few episodes that weren't already posted.
I know, but some people are saying posting my better quality ones might be a good idea to..I dunno...:smile:

dwmckim

Reaction score
Actually, these days just about all writers, directors, company heads, etc (anyone involved in the creative or decision making process) never read fan-fiction precisely because of the all-too-real fear that they could be accused of plaigerism if they come up with a similar idea. (This is the same reason why they don't read unsolicited scripts/pitches). When you're talking several-figure lawsuits, it's very rare that you'll even find a professional writer that will touch fan-fiction with a two-inch pencil.