What Sketches Made You Laugh?

Soul H

Reaction score
Another one I always loved was when Ernie tries to take a picture of 7 cuppycakes and a certain blue-furred googly-eyed monster keeps stealing the 7th cuppycake.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
There was an 80's epiosde where The Count seems to take a liking to Maria and counts I think 10 things he likes about her and drives her crazy.

Can't remember everything he counted but at the end it's nightime and she's home when she gets a phone call from the Count and of course she's furrious.

After He's through counting the last 2 things on her the thunder and lighting starts in her apartments and this time it rains forcing her to run out onto the fire escape.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Oh, here's some more sketches that send me into bursts of laughter:

Any guy smiley game show

the "I eight the sandbox" sketch from :stick_out_tongue:&:frown: (or is it the opposite?)

The one episode where Elmo & Zoe are arguing about what game to play, and some voice says "I know a "Square" game you can play!" and out of no-where up pops "Mr. Can you guess" Otherwise known as "Mr. Game show", and "Mr. Pattern"!

Another one is where Bert says "Hey lamp you're a nice shade!"

Xerus

Reaction score
I think the funniest SS moments were.....

When Grover finds an empty telephone booth and all these monsters shout, "AN EMPTY TELEPHONE BOOTH!" and start cramming into the booth while Grover has to keep pushing them out.

And when Guy Smiley goes on vacation to the jungle and his loud voice keeps scaring the animals away. His guide tells him to talk quietly. Guy goes, "THIS IS THE QUIETEST I EVER TALK!" I hate to hear him when he's loud.

Kiki

Reaction score
Man... where do I start? I've always found Sesame Street such a funny show...
I can't think of any sketches (too many to mention), but the most humourous characters I think are Cookie, Ernie and Bert. Cookie because he always overracts, Ernie because he just does the most weirdest, random things (putting a sock on his nose, fer r'instance...), especially in that sketch in the Old School box-set when he loses it whenever somebody mentions the number 2 ("there's two of us Bert, me, you, did you ever think of that?")... emotionally unstable, no? :wink: And Bert because he gets stirred up so easily, and he really is hilerious in a subtle way with his mannerisms and attitude and everything.

I was watching Play With Me Sesame the other day and Elmo was in one of the sketches (Surprise! Surprise!) and even though I'm not a huge Elmo fan there was this bit that I found really funny when he snapped at one of the characters (can't remember, too "blah" at the moment -_- ). It's was kinda rare to see Elmo like it, and using this frustrated tone, I found it funny-as though.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
I was watching Play With Me Sesame the other day and Elmo was in one of the sketches (Surprise! Surprise!) and even though I'm not a huge Elmo fan there was this bit that I found really funny when he snapped at one of the characters (can't remember, too "blah" at the moment -_- ). It's was kinda rare to see Elmo like it, and using this frustrated tone, I found it funny-as though.
I love Elmo when he gets angry! He looks so cute! I love the way Kevin can crumple/suck in Elmo's eyeballs to make him screw up his face, and how funny his fur looks messed up. I love the sketch in one of the podcasts where Abby and Elmo are trying to jump rope, and Elmo can't, and he goes beserk. Classic.

ErnieandTelly

Reaction score
The Ernie and Cookie Monster skecth on sesamestreet.org The Cookie Bunny

Here's the whole plot
Cookie Monster appears as "the Cookie Bunny," and has some cookies for Ernie to find. However, it turns out that the Cookie Bunny hid the cookies inside his stomach.

If you wanted to see this skecth, go to sesamestreet.org Under Cookie Monster or Ernie

Kiki

Reaction score
The other day I watched a sketch where Fat Blue slams Grover's head in the door! :eek: I must say, I burst out laughing, because I didn't expect it!

Kiki

Reaction score
I love Elmo when he gets angry! He looks so cute! I love the way Kevin can crumple/suck in Elmo's eyeballs to make him screw up his face, and how funny his fur looks messed up. I love the sketch in one of the podcasts where Abby and Elmo are trying to jump rope, and Elmo can't, and he goes beserk. Classic.
LOL!
Yeah, it's so funny when Elmo gets angry, I just did not expect it. He used this really sharp tone on another Muppet and I was like, "whoa! Didn't expect that..."

animalrescuer

Reaction score
I've always loved the Don Music sketches. They make me laugh a lot! Richard Hunt nails the character as he did with his other characters. I also love the Ernie and Bert sketches like the rhyming game Ernie started and when Ernie gives Bert a physical exam. Thank God for the classics.