Fraggle Rock on Fanfiction.net

Redsonga

Reaction score
I guess my being annoying finally did some good :3

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Now, who could ever think you were annoying? Pestering maybe, but never annoying.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
I should probably try to write something so you won't be quite so alone in there :I Then again, it DID just open, so people need time to see it.

Redsonga

Reaction score
I should probably try to write something so you won't be quite so alone in there :I Then again, it DID just open, so people need time to see it.
There is at least one other active author that I know that will be switching her story there sometime :smile:. As for the others I am going to PM them:excited:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I found the category. Sweet! I also requested a Dinosaurs category.

Yva Minstrel

Reaction score
My other proposed idea got picked up. So I may go ahead and suggest that they add 'Starman' the TV show to their listings since I know of at least four people who write actively stories there. I guess they really are listening to their members in that regard.

If people here have other ideas for sections, then it might be a good idea to post them to the address. They seem very open and receptive to their membership at the present moment.

~Yva

LeanneRivett

Reaction score
Quite enjoying this fanfic site, it's opened a whole new world to me.

Having been ill for the past 3 weeks, has given me hours of enjoyment. Note to self, must spend less time on the Internet!