Fraggle Rock on Fanfiction.net

Redsonga

Reaction score
This is just a note to say that now you can add which characters are your main two to your fanfics summary now so it can be searched for by that :big_grin:.
It is really something, at first we started with nothing and now FR has its own section in its own right. It is growing every month, so don't be afraid to write a story or two and post it there :3! And if you are a reader don't be afraid to review :big_grin:!

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Meh. The character thing doesn't help if you use characters not on the list.

Redsonga

Reaction score
That is true but it is a step up from nothing :smile:

Collgoff

Reaction score
I don't know about the reast of you guys but.
I am Nemeber of Fanfiction.net and pround of it.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Heh. I've been posting my fic there. Not everything here has made it to ff.net, but what is up there is slightly edited 'cause I always find a last few typos or rough spots after I post it here. The edits are just cosmetic, though, so if you've read it here already don't feel obligated to check out the revised edition.

BTW, I can't seem to get reviews over there in either FR or TMS. Sheesh, I'd have thought "Masks" would have at least stirred up a few hornets. :wink:

Collgoff

Reaction score
Fraggle rock on Fanfiction

Heh. I've been posting my fic there. Not everything here has made it to ff.net, but what is up there is slightly edited 'cause I always find a last few typos or rough spots after I post it here. The edits are just cosmetic, though, so if you've read it here already don't feel obligated to check out the revised edition.

BTW, I can't seem to get reviews over there. Sheesh, I'd have thought "Masks" would have at least stirred up a few hornets. :wink:
Come on I understand where this is going! :smirk:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Wait, why apologize? I like hearing if there are some good stories over on ff.net. I mean, your reaction seems a bit strange when all I was doing was offering my own username over there.

Collgoff

Reaction score
Wait, why apologize? I like hearing if there are some good stories over on ff.net. I mean, your reaction seems a bit strange when all I was doing was offering my own username over there.
Well I thought you said something bad but it's nice of you to say so.