Fraggle Rock on Fanfiction.net

Slackbot

Reaction score
What is wrong with posting one's fanfiction.net username and link here? I'd think that, in a thread about Fraggle fic on that site, showing your support for it would be a good thing. It's encouraged me to go check out some fics that I wouldn't have seen here.

Collgoff

Reaction score
What is wrong with posting one's fanfiction.net username and link here? I'd think that, in a thread about Fraggle fic on that site, showing your support for it would be a good thing. It's encouraged me to go check out some fics that I wouldn't have seen here.
Well I didn't think of that but my username is C.E. Goff it's short for my full name Colleen Elizabith and the part of my username is Just Goff.
I am really working on my first fanfiction story and about adventure happening in fraggle rock.:excited:

Redsonga

Reaction score
All and all, posting your fics on FF.net is a very good thing. Since these forums don't allow editing after a certain amount of time it is almost a necessary for me to have a 5th or 6th edit copy. I have dyslexia and don't see some problems until years later :stick_out_tongue:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Indeed, Redsonga ... and I've missed you around here, by the way. :smile:

Redsonga

Reaction score
Aw, I would have thought everyone was glad to be rid of my fraggle peskyness X3
My ficdom has been strewing :3

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I was fearful that poor ol' Redsonga had fallen into a pit somewhere in Fraggle Rock. It warms my heart to see she has not been victimized by the Terrible Tunnel. :smile:

Redsonga

Reaction score
No, just hit by love for the first time and then heartbroken, but it feels about the same.
Anyway, I'm back to the FR area for what it is worth...