Gorch But Not Forgotten (a comic strip)

Redsonga

Reaction score
He didn't know. This was before blogs and message boards and stuff. His bosses just raked in the cash, paid him his wages, and didn't let the VAs know how popular they were ... I suspect, because when you're popular and you know it, you tend to want to get paid what you're worth.
That's weird..of course I am the sort that could not help watching my show somehow to see reactions if I did something like that...Even before the internet, there were ways *shifty eyes*:stick_out_tongue:.

Keep in mind (something that I forget even about Muley) is that you may not hear from a ton of folks about something you've done, but people are reading/looking. Keep posting then when time allows. They're fun.
But we love getting reviews! *mopes* Sorry..gut writer/artist reaction :wink:

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
I know from personal experience that it is really tough to find an audience for a comic sometimes. But you can rest assured that you to have a very solid product and a fan base here at MC. At least with me.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Hey lowercasegods: what about putting them up a slide show on youtube, photobucket or something? They'd be brief, but there are lots of very brief clips on youtube out there. Maybe add a very short musical piece to fit with it...

Redsonga

Reaction score
Hey lowercasegods: what about putting them up a slide show on youtube, photobucket or something? They'd be brief, but there are lots of very brief clips on youtube out there. Maybe add a very short musical piece to fit with it...
I've never thought about a comic slide show before, that is a good idea :big_grin:!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Aw man, I wish I could see this now. But, DevaintArt is blocked on these laptops.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Now that I can see it, I must say: It's great! I love it!